CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

The Whodunit/Eddie Ford crap needs to end ASAP

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

The Whodunit/Eddie Ford crap needs to end ASAP Empty The Whodunit/Eddie Ford crap needs to end ASAP

Post by Jason B. Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:08 pm

I couldn't care less who killed him (or the accused) and the courtroom drama is very boring to watch. I'm starting to turn on the Ford family. Was never totally in love with them, but I favored the Robert, James and Nate over Markko, Cole and Matthew for Langston, Starr and Dani, but now that it's all been established, I'm starting to yawn.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

The Whodunit/Eddie Ford crap needs to end ASAP Empty Re: The Whodunit/Eddie Ford crap needs to end ASAP

Post by Chris Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:49 pm

My problem with the Ford's is Inez. If the writers going to bring on a new family to dominate the show, then said family needs to be headed by a strong matriarch/patriarch – something that Inez isn't. She's the weakest link, and her boys aren't picking up the slack.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

The Whodunit/Eddie Ford crap needs to end ASAP Empty Re: The Whodunit/Eddie Ford crap needs to end ASAP

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:10 pm

I like the actress but have no interest in Inez. I like the Ford bros but again, no interest in Inez. ITA that she's the week link.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:41 pm