CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Is it my computer or is the CC very slow?

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Is it my computer or is the CC very slow? Empty Is it my computer or is the CC very slow?

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:39 pm

I am literally crawling and every page is taking forever to load.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Is it my computer or is the CC very slow? Empty Re: Is it my computer or is the CC very slow?

Post by Chris Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:41 pm

It's working fine for me. What browser do you use? I was having trouble with Fire Fox running slow with the Chamber a few weeks ago, and had to switch over to another, but it eventually returned to normal.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Is it my computer or is the CC very slow? Empty Re: Is it my computer or is the CC very slow?

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:05 pm

I tried IE8 and it was still slow. I shut down and started up again and it seems o.k. now.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Tony Marino wrote:I tried IE8 and it was still slow. I shut down and started up again and it seems o.k. now.

Phew!
    Is it my computer or is the CC very slow? Phew

Glad it's working the way it's supposed to now. I'm sensitive to hearing things like this, don't want anyone having trouble accessing the place.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:19 pm

I had trouble yesterday with "something" running in the background while I was logged on here. That little green bar kept flashing like it was opening new pages and my DSL box was bouncing lights. It interfered with me changing pages so I jumped offline to stop it. Did this several times, even after I cleaned out all my cookies and temp files.

It hasn't been doing this today, but could there be something running on the CC server in the background?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:33 pm