CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Jason B.
allison13
Kral
7 posters

What happened to the Cramer reunion?

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

What happened to the Cramer reunion? Empty What happened to the Cramer reunion?

Post by Kral Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Cassie and Adriana can't be gone already. Are they done, or do they have any more episodes coming up?

And by the way, would anybody else had preferred having both Cassie and Adriana there INSTEAD of one Kelly?
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

What happened to the Cramer reunion? Empty Re: What happened to the Cramer reunion?

Post by allison13 Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:21 pm

I could easily do without Adrianna and Langston.I would have loved to have seen Cassie remain in town.My jury is still out on Kelly.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

What happened to the Cramer reunion? Empty Re: What happened to the Cramer reunion?

Post by Jason B. Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:35 pm

I could take or leave Adriana. Since it was Melissa Fumero's choice to go, I'm okay with her being gone. But I'm still not over the criminal way JFP got rid of Cassie and the equally criminal way that no admin. team since then has made an effort to bring her back regularly. Not to make the lovely Laura Bonarrigo sound desperate, or lacking in career prospects, but I can believe that she'd probably graciously return if they made her an offer....so....why not? She's Dorian's daughter for Godsake. I want Cassie back full time!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:48 am

I agree I would like to see Cassie back again as well, none of Dorian's daughters are on the show only her nieces and her adopted daughter. I like Kelly, always have, (Both Gina Tognoni and Heather Tom) I think her sticking around is going to add some drama and life to the show.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:19 pm

Cassie and Adriana are gone. I think they were only supposed to appear in those few little episodes during Feb. sweeps. I agree though, they (Cassie especially) need to be around. But we all know how much affection ABCD has for over-40 actresses. If they weren't willing to do everything they could to keep Andrea Evans around as much as possible, then I wouldn't hold out much hope for Laura.
    tandmfan
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by tandmfan Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:40 pm

I would love to have Cassie and Adrianna return. I like Kelly's character, but I'm not sure I like the way her story line as been going so far. I feel like TPTB just threw her character into the canvas without thinking up a plausible story line and the idea of Todd and Kelly still seems out of character to me.
    Always
    Always
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Post by Always Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:12 pm

I think its TOTALLY out of character. Todd & Kelly at best were hostily apathetic to one another and at worst outright despised each other. Now after a relatively short hiatus from town, Kelly comes back and is suddenly in cohoots with Todd. I don't get it and don't want to. Would it be SO awful to have Kevin there for her to mix it up with instead?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:48 pm