CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
TSJFan4Ever
Chris
aublack40
Jason B.
8 posters

So Dani's an honorary "Cramer woman" now???

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

So Dani's an honorary "Cramer woman" now??? Empty So Dani's an honorary "Cramer woman" now???

Post by Jason B. Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:46 pm

Vomit

I really wish instead of Viki running behind David and Dorian to help in the smooth sailing of this non-wedding, she would have been the one giving Dani pep talks...not Blair.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

So Dani's an honorary "Cramer woman" now??? Empty Re: So Dani's an honorary "Cramer woman" now???

Post by aublack40 Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:39 pm

this is only the beginning of her cramerzation. Eli spoke volumes when he said there is a whole staff to look after the kids while they run off. mother of the year for sure!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

So Dani's an honorary "Cramer woman" now??? Empty Re: So Dani's an honorary "Cramer woman" now???

Post by Chris Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:56 am

* Groans *
    We all knew Dani's Cramerization was coming, but still I was sickened by it.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:19 am

Vomit Just how I feel, too! The Cramer women make me sick. They're pathetic, petty, miserable, jealous women who can't mind their own business - busy bodies whose own needs come first, before anyone else's. Blaire and Dorian make me Vomit

No wonder this soap is doing so poorly, when RC is sacrificing anyone and everyone to pimp and prop the Cramers. They're as far from the ideal women as you can get and certainly not women I consider strong and dynamic. They're weak and petty and pathetic! Looks like RC wants to destroy Dani and suck the life out of her the way he does all Cramer women.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:33 am

I stared at the screen completely stone-faced during those scenes. I am almost surprised that they did not write it so Téa asks Dorian to adopt Dani, since they seem to love giving her a new teenage daughter every few years to keep her seeming as young as possible.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:14 am

This really makes me sick.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:32 pm

This is exactly what I was afraid of when Tea talked about leaving Dani to Blair. I wish she had thought about Vicki which is actually kin to her.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:29 pm

That's another thing that's left me really annoyed at Téa. Blaire is totally unfit. Guess Téa has forgotten how kids are, most importantly, tools to be used for revenge against Todd.

i hate how the Todd/Viki connection is so often often looked. All I can think of is that Téa really was suffering serious brain damage to pick Dorian's house over Viki's.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:10 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:That's another thing that's left me really annoyed at Téa. Blaire is totally unfit. Guess Téa has forgotten how kids are, most importantly, tools to be used for revenge against Todd.

i hate how the Todd/Viki connection is so often often looked. All I can think of is that Téa really was suffering serious brain damage to pick Dorian's house over Viki's.

Believe me I screamed at my TV when Téa asked Blair to be Dani's mother b/c once again TIIC were sacrificing my Téa to prop up that Cramer hag as some sainted earth mother.

Téa got thrown under the bus big time in this story... b/c my girl would have asked Viki who she's always admired and dearly loved versus expose her child to the Cramer man-obsessed, pathetic Coven.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:36 am

Téa may as well drew up paperwork to have Dani emancipated following her death. Blair doesn't raise children, she leaves them at La Boulaie for Dorian's invisible house staff to ineffectually look after, while she chases after her latest fling. Under Blair's watch, I can imagine that Dani will end up just like Starr; pregnant at sixteen.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:51 am

Chris wrote:Téa may as well drew up paperwork to have Dani emancipated following her death. Blair doesn't raise children, she leaves them at La Boulaie for Dorian's invisible house staff to ineffectually look after, while she chases after her latest fling. Under Blair's watch, I can imagine that Dani will end up just like Starr; pregnant at sixteen.
    Invisible staff and crazy grandma to raise.

The only saving grace for was Téa making it clear she expected Todd to raise Dani and ONLY if something happens to him, should Blair step in.

Todd made the mistake of trusting that Blair meant it that she'd be able to watch Dani for 1-2 days while he was away. That's always his mistake, believing that Blair will stick around when he can't be there.

And Chris, bite you lip about Dani turning out as insipid an unwed teen as Starr became.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:53 am

Pilaring wrote:
    Invisible staff and crazy grandma to raise.

Touché.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:53 am

Yeah - with a restraining order against Todd, while Jack and Sam suffer and beg to be allowed to see their Dad. Dorian's place is full of self-centred women who think of themselves first and to hell with everyone else.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:14 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Yeah - with a restraining order against Todd, while Jack and Sam suffer and beg to be allowed to see their Dad. Dorian's place is full of self-centred women who think of themselves first and to hell with everyone else.

And the funny thing is all of the Cramer women have LONG police records themselves. Dorian's rap sheet is longer than Todd's, which is why I want Todd to replace her as mayor (and nobody better say a thing about his history).
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:01 am

The big difference between Todd and the Cramers is that Todd regrets his crimes and has paid for them in some way, whereas they've all gotten away with their crimes, and no one brings their crimes up, whereas Todd is still paying for his.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 29, 2024 2:00 am