CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Tony Marino
Impact
CeCe
Forgiveness Man
Chris
9 posters

Do you think Hilary Clinton would have made a good president?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Do you think Hilary Clinton would have made a good president? Empty Do you think Hilary Clinton would have made a good president?

Post by Chris Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:38 am

Do you think Hilary Clinton would have made a good president? Clinton

Would you have faith in Hilary in the oval office?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Do you think Hilary Clinton would have made a good president? Empty Re: Do you think Hilary Clinton would have made a good president?

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:32 am

She wouldnt be worse than that we got now but that still leaves her less qualified than a poodle for the job.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Do you think Hilary Clinton would have made a good president? Empty Re: Do you think Hilary Clinton would have made a good president?

Post by CeCe Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:34 am

I would have liked to have found out. And we may yet depending on how things go in the next year or so.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:46 am

They'd be complaining about and making over exaggerated claims against her worst than they do Obama. I was a fan of Bill's presidency and so it would be interesting to see him so close to the commander-in-chief seat again. Give Obama another four, and then let Hil-Dog become the Dem nominee for 2016.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:49 am

Yes she would have made a great President.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:17 am

I wouldn't vote for her, that's for sure. Now I know we can't blame people for how their spouses act, but at a choice of the FIRST woman president in the United States of America, I think we should be able to do better than the woman who is STILL married to a fat, drug induced infidel sleaze bag whose nose is about to fall off from years of 'not inhaling'.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:24 am

First off that whole Monica Lewinsky thing was blown way out of proportion and besides, what someone does in private is their own business I don't care what office he holds, as long as it is not affecting his job performance which it did not. That whole affair should have been between Hilary and her husband, not Bill and the world. Bill was a good President regardless of what he did in his personal life.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:31 pm

I think she would have been decent enough....agree with Impact that she would have been scrutinized to death, but ultimately would've got the job done.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Marc™ wrote:I think she would have been decent enough....agree with Impact that she would have been scrutinized to death, but ultimately would've got the job done.

God forbid you scrutinize a president. Obama has had it easy and I doubt Hillary would've had it much worse.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Supernova wrote:I wouldn't vote for her, that's for sure. Now I know we can't blame people for how their spouses act, but at a choice of the FIRST woman president in the United States of America, I think we should be able to do better than the woman who is STILL married to a fat, drug induced infidel sleaze bag whose nose is about to fall off from years of 'not inhaling'.

Do you think Hilary Clinton would have made a good president? 954338

You wouldn't vote for her because she chose to stay with her husband. Dumb. Didn't the Bible say thou shall let live and forgive and forget or some shit like that? Isn't it the "un-Christian" thing to do to get a divorce? It's none of your concern and it's a stupid reason to factor in what someone does in their marriage as a reason to deem them unqualified. That's an issue she and Bill had to work out, and they obviously did.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Tony Marino wrote:First off that whole Monica Lewinsky thing was blown way out of proportion and besides, what someone does in private is their own business I don't care what office he holds, as long as it is not affecting his job performance which it did not. That whole affair should have been between Hilary and her husband, not Bill and the world. Bill was a good President regardless of what he did in his personal life.

Thank you.
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:29 am

Supernova wrote:I wouldn't vote for her, that's for sure. Now I know we can't blame people for how their spouses act, but at a choice of the FIRST woman president in the United States of America, I think we should be able to do better than the woman who is STILL married to a fat, drug induced infidel sleaze bag whose nose is about to fall off from years of 'not inhaling'.

She doesn't strike me as a pushover so that she kept her marriage in tact after all the scandals and affairs shows her commitment and wherewithal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:27 pm