CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
TSJFan4Ever
stavdash
Chris
Forgiveness Man
Kral
9 posters

Actress OUT!

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Actress OUT! Empty Actress OUT!

Post by Kral Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:19 pm

ABC SID tweeted that Brittney Underwood (Langston) is being written out! They say it's "storyline dictated". Don't know how to feel about this, Langston was never my favorite but she's ok and I don't hate her. Wonder what this means for Ford, I'm guessing Langston was thrown under the bus so that he could be moved into the whole Jessica and Brody and baby thing.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Actress OUT! Empty Re: Actress OUT!

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:31 pm

I used to like Langston but now I feel indifferent. I am surprised at this though. I imagine she will likely just transfer to a new college. I'd be surprised if it's really anything dramatic.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:40 pm

Maybe they'll decide to have her reconcile with Markko and join him at UCLA. Whatever the case, IA that her leaving probably has more to do with shoehorning Robert into the Jessica/Brody (I think the baby is gonna be Ford's and when that happens, it might be curtains for Brody/Mark Lawson) story; she would have been a fourth wheel, and they'll probably use Dani in her place as best friend to Starr.

Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:46 pm

^^^^I'd like to have them reunite Larkko.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:21 pm

I think Langston is about two years past her expiration date, so it does not much bother me to hear that she is to be written out. I am glad that that whole teenage scene is finally beginning to dissipate. They were very 2007/2008.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:38 am

I'm not a huge fan of Langston either - that musical she wrote was the real turning point and it just got worse after that - but I'd far rather see Gigi written out than Langston.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:36 am

I agree get Gigi out of the story I would rather see her go than Langston. So now Dorian loses another child, Cassie down south, Adriana in France and now Langston who knows where.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:06 pm

It always felt to me like they were throwing teenager daughters at Dorian to make her seem younger. First there was Adriana (actually, first there was Cassie, but at the time Dorian was still young enough to have kids), then she grew up and Langston took her place. Now Langston has grown up. Too bad Dorian was never the 'maternal' type that Viki is/was, and we never got to see her have a baby on the show. All of her kids came as teenagers. I guess a pregnancy wouldn't have meshed well with Nancy Pinkerton's version of Dorian, but I can't help but think that Dorian would have tried her damnedest to get knocked up with Victor's kid to ensure his money.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:24 pm

LOL Chris! Very good points. Dorian only cares about money. she doesn't have a maternal bone in her body which she's proven over and over again with her selfishness and willingness to sacrifice the happiness of her children to get what she wants. I'm surprised she hasn't tried to get pregnancy with a Buch baby to guarantee her access to the Buch fortune!
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:07 am

Chris wrote:It always felt to me like they were throwing teenager daughters at Dorian to make her seem younger. First there was Adriana (actually, first there was Cassie, but at the time Dorian was still young enough to have kids), then she grew up and Langston took her place. Now Langston has grown up. Too bad Dorian was never the 'maternal' type that Viki is/was, and we never got to see her have a baby on the show. All of her kids came as teenagers. I guess a pregnancy wouldn't have meshed well with Nancy Pinkerton's version of Dorian, but I can't help but think that Dorian would have tried her damnedest to get knocked up with Victor's kid to ensure his money.

Early motherhood (birth to age 10) IMO would totally clash with Dorian's character, I couldn't see her with a baby or a first grader. I still remember how frustrated she used to get at Starr's nerviness when she was a little girl. Dorian isn't the type who I think would particularly "like" children.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by allison13 Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:05 am

I liked early Langston bec she was mature and independent enough to live alone and take care of herself in the aftermath of her parents death.Then the truth came,out,she was adopted by Dorian,became a Cramer woman and the old Langston was no more.Skankston Cramer was born.Her leaving is no loss.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:44 pm

Dropping all of the dead weight.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:02 pm

The Cramers really are leaches,destroying everyone they touch. I liked Langston until she succumbed to the Cramer curse.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:29 pm