CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Considering Learning a 2nd Language

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Considering Learning a 2nd Language  Empty Considering Learning a 2nd Language

Post by Marc™ Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:04 pm

Somebody who is bi/multi-lingual.....recommend a 2nd language for me to learn....
    I took Spanish and French in HS, and although I liked French slightly more, I really didn't take to either.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Considering Learning a 2nd Language  Empty Re: Considering Learning a 2nd Language

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:30 pm

I would recommend Spanish over any language if you are doing it to make yourself more marketable. I began Spanish classes in October and was very surprised how much I did retain from high school.

I got the shaft with this though...The Literacy Center has indefinitely postponed further sessions in 2011 due to low registration. So, it looks like I will have to wait until March to begin class again with another entity. Good luck to you in whichever language you choose.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Considering Learning a 2nd Language  Empty Re: Considering Learning a 2nd Language

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:29 am

Spanish would be my choice if I were to learn a second language. I'm thinking about trying to learn it someday - just not sure when.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 02, 2024 10:29 pm