CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Promo: "Do you know Todd as well as you think you do?"

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Promo: "Do you know Todd as well as you think you do?" Empty Promo: "Do you know Todd as well as you think you do?"

Post by Jason B. Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:08 am

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Promo: "Do you know Todd as well as you think you do?" Empty Re: Promo: "Do you know Todd as well as you think you do?"

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:30 am

UGH! TPTB better not be getting rid of Trevor!!!! Of course the rabid RH fans will be busting a gut over this one and LOVING it. If they're going to bring back RH, bring him back as someone else. Trevor is the Real Todd now.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Promo: "Do you know Todd as well as you think you do?" Empty Re: Promo: "Do you know Todd as well as you think you do?"

Post by gmruss4 Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:48 pm

I am not a rabid fan of RH although I am a fan of both Roger and Trevor. They opened that door for a reason I fear especially since they continue to show his picture and with this latest dialouge about not knowing Todd.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:23 pm

I think it's jerking us around. At worst, I think they could be setting up a Face/Off story.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:04 pm

I know you're not, gmruss. I'm talking about the ones on SOC who attacked Trevor fans at every turn and were encouraged and allowed to do so by the mods. I'm talking about the rabid RH fans who were threatening Trevor and his family a few years back. They're the sickos.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:37 pm