CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+8
Nystyle709
Marc™
Alan Smithee
CeCe
Shale
Supernova
RedBedroom
Chris
12 posters

What do you keep in your wallet/purse?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What do you keep in your wallet/purse? Empty What do you keep in your wallet/purse?

Post by Chris Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:38 pm

I assume everyone keeps their drivers license in their wallets. What else do you keep inside your wallet? I try to avoid storing cash inside mine, although I do sometimes arbitrarily stuff it in at the moment. Do you think about what you shove into your wallet? Have you considered what information you will give if your wallet is lost or stolen?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

What do you keep in your wallet/purse? Empty Re: What do you keep in your wallet/purse?

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:42 pm

I keep a small amount of cash, Kohls card, Debit card, library card and that is it.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

What do you keep in your wallet/purse? Empty Re: What do you keep in your wallet/purse?

Post by Supernova Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:53 pm

I try to always have cash in it, also I have my library card and my video rental card.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:05 pm

OK, let's look.

In a little plastic card folder is my

Drivers License
    Card with bank acct #s
    Card with pic of Meher Baba
    Red Cross CPR cert card
    Cards from PCP and Dentist
    Health Insurance Card

In the central compartment:

List of family & friends addresses and phone #s
    Laminated pics of me and my wife & me and my grandson
    Debit Card
    (On weekends a news column with movie times at my 2 local theaters)

on the last compartment
    My Regal Cinema Crown Club Card

Oh and a little cash about $40 or less.

CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Too much junk. Cards, cash, a checkbook I never use, stamps I never use, a pack of cigarettes I don't smoke, one of those old credit card calculators, an ink pen & probably receipts I should have thrown away months ago.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:37 pm

What do I keep in my wallet? Not a lot of money! As little of anything else as possible. The wallet I have now is designed to keep in my front pocket. Something like this but black leather. What do you keep in your wallet/purse? 2h88vb12
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:47 pm

License and a bunch of cards (credit, school ID, library, Blockbuster card from 15 yrs ago, etc)
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:02 pm

I try to avoid this

What do you keep in your wallet/purse? George11

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:13 pm

alan smithee wrote:I try to avoid this

My father's wallet used to look like that.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:30 am

in my wallet, usual cards (drivers license, debit,also khols, jcpenny, old comm college id, various business cards, gift cards, stamps, old check book i never use, pics of nieces and nephews.) all that plus in my purse, along wit old reciepts, lip gloss, perfume, eye drops, mail, and some gum
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:18 am

In my wallet - a small amount of cash, my bank cards, a couple of annual passes to different things, stamps... uhm... I think that's it. In my purse, some of my other discount cards (safeway, etc), library card and a few other cards, pictures of my niece, tic tacs, a nail file, small bottle of Tylenol, a mini calendar, and my clip-on sunglasses in a glasses case... oh - and a pad of paper and a pen.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:28 am

alan smithee wrote:I try to avoid this

There's never any excuse for that.

As for my own wallet, just the bare minimum. I'm always trying to downsize my wallet and I think I have accomplished this to perfection. Mine now is just a single, nonfolding leather piece with a middle section for cards/cash and slots on the outside for cards.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:10 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:In my wallet - a small amount of cash, my bank cards, a couple of annual passes to different things, stamps... uhm... I think that's it. In my purse, some of my other discount cards (safeway, etc), library card and a few other cards, pictures of my niece, tic tacs, a nail file, small bottle of Tylenol, a mini calendar, and my clip-on sunglasses in a glasses case... oh - and a pad of paper and a pen.

Ohhhh forgot all about that bottle of Aleve, which has probably expired lol. Mine is a wasteland.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:25 pm

I have a lot of goddamned shit in my purse. Makeup, check book, bank book, sunglasses, hand sanitizer, sunglasses, pens and to gross out all the boys I keep Midol, pads, tampons, underwear and, for different purposes, a condom all in the side pocket. Also, Chapstick and my wallet which rarely has any money in it (boo-fucking-hoo) and a whole lot of business cards that I like to collect. Plus a credit card and a couple of gift cards.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:21 am