CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Jessica and Natalie's 'newborns' are huge

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Jessica and Natalie's 'newborns' are huge Empty Jessica and Natalie's 'newborns' are huge

Post by Chris Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:10 pm

I hate to see what it looks like down there after squeezing out a kid that size.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Jessica and Natalie's 'newborns' are huge Empty Re: Jessica and Natalie's 'newborns' are huge

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Chris wrote:I hate to see what it looks like down there after squeezing out a kid that size.

Well Jessica got away with it, she had a C Section but Natalie's was breach, feet first!!!!!! Imagine! She must have needed a nip/tuck.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Jessica and Natalie's 'newborns' are huge Empty Re: Jessica and Natalie's 'newborns' are huge

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:19 pm

I remember when Sta They could at least use rr gave birth to a HUGE baby. It showed how tiny Kristen was, because they had her holding the kid and the baby was huge in her arms. I think the triples were something like 6 or 8 months old the first time they were on the show and it looked so wrong. There was no way such a tiny person could have given birth to such a HUGE baby without ripping everything out down there. They could at least use premature 3 month old babies for the first while to make it seem somewhat realistic. Your kid isn't supposed to be sitting up the moment he or she comes out of the womb.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:27 am

Jessica's baby looked like he could bench about 140. Lucky for her she had a C-Section, otherwise they may have had to seal her tunnel up and create a new one.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:45 am

LOL. Y&R recently had a set of twins who were born to a surrogate and those babies were TINY! They're looking like the right size for their age now but when they were first on, they were so tiny.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:53 am

Jason B. wrote:Jessica's baby looked like he could bench about 140. Lucky for her she had a C-Section, otherwise they may have had to seal her tunnel up and create a new one.

ROFLMAO!
    Yeah, Jessica's baby doesn't look like he would take shit from anyone. Maybe it is Brody's kid after all, because I imagine Ford's baby would be more, I wanna say 'dainty.'

Speaking of which, did anyone think that it was laying it on just a little *thick* when they had Bree remark that he didn't look like Brody? Come on now.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:15 am

LOL - That`s TPTB for you - subtle as anything.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:46 pm