CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Yes, Jessica!

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Yes, Jessica! Empty Yes, Jessica!

Post by Chris Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:58 pm

I adored how Jessica laid into Natalie today. No matter what the situation was, Natalie was wrong to bang her sister's finance. Loving how Jessica is being assertive and short tempered, without the presence of an alter.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Yes, Jessica! Empty Re: Yes, Jessica!

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:02 pm

As much as I don't like Natalie I see some of her points and Brodies as well. Jessica was gone and Tess was on the loose for months. I certainly would have given up on the situation and besides who would want to commit to Jessica when you never know who you are going to come home to. Natalie was wrong to sleep with Brodie but then again was she? She did make a valid point telling Jessica life moved on while she was hiding behind Tess.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:09 pm

I would agree with Natalie's argument if someone else were making it. If Brody had been shaking up with Aubrey or Kelly in the wake of Jessica's disappearance, and then suddenly Jessica came back and copped an attitude about it, I'd be inclined to tell her to put a sock in it. But Natalie took advantage of the situation, and vapidly jumped into bed with Brody, ignoring what kind of fallout it would cause. Natalie's lectures to Jessica about Tess read to me like convenient excuses to justify her own behavior. She would have had a fit if Jessica had taken up with John in her absence.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:14 pm

Chris wrote:I would agree with Natalie's argument if someone else were making it. If Brody had been shaking up with Aubrey or Kelly in the wake of Jessica's disappearance, and then suddenly Jessica came back and copped an attitude about it, I'd be inclined to tell her to put a sock in it. But Natalie took advantage of the situation, and vapidly jumped into bed with Brody, ignoring what kind of fallout it would cause. Natalie's lectures to Jessica about Tess read to me like convenient excuses to justify her own behavior. She would have had a fit if Jessica had taken up with John in her absence.

Ok good points. But surely Jessica could not expect everything to be the same as she left it before she allowed Tess to take over her life. For some reason I can't feel sorry for Jessica and I usually do take her side. I don't see Natalie taking advantage of the situation since the tension between her and Brody had been building for a long time now. You certainly can't help who you are attracted to. They were both lonely and hurt and with Johnny gone out of Natty's life and Jessica seemingly never coming back, it was two people giving in to their feelings.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:16 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    Chris wrote:I would agree with Natalie's argument if someone else were making it. If Brody had been shaking up with Aubrey or Kelly in the wake of Jessica's disappearance, and then suddenly Jessica came back and copped an attitude about it, I'd be inclined to tell her to put a sock in it. But Natalie took advantage of the situation, and vapidly jumped into bed with Brody, ignoring what kind of fallout it would cause. Natalie's lectures to Jessica about Tess read to me like convenient excuses to justify her own behavior. She would have had a fit if Jessica had taken up with John in her absence.

Ok good points. But surely Jessica could not expect everything to be the same as she left it before she allowed Tess to take over her life. For some reason I can't feel sorry for Jessica and I usually do take her side. I don't see Natalie taking advantage of the situation since the tension between her and Brody had been building for a long time now. You certainly can't help who you are attracted to. They were both lonely and hurt and with Johnny gone out of Natty's life and Jessica seemingly never coming back, it was two people giving in to their feelings.

Surrender :

Brother! bear hug
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:19 pm

Chris wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:

Surrender :

Brother! bear hug

LOL big hugz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:01 pm