CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Forensic Files

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Forensic Files Empty Forensic Files

Post by Supernova Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:45 pm

I love this show on TruTV, formerly CrimeTV. Only problem is I only catch it on occasions when it's on at 2 in the morning, they can't pick a better time slot for it? Does anyone else watch it?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Forensic Files Empty Re: Forensic Files

Post by Tony Marino Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:07 pm

Supernova wrote:I love this show on TruTV, formerly CrimeTV. Only problem is I only catch it on occasions when it's on at 2 in the morning, they can't pick a better time slot for it? Does anyone else watch it?

Yes I do, its on here at 11pm until 12pm they show two episodes each night. I have seen all the ones they are showing now. I like any kind of forensic shows like that. I watch unsolved mysteries too.

Do you have the ID channel?? (Investigative Discovery) They have a bunch of them on there as well. A&E always shows 48 hour mysteries too.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:12 pm

No, I don't have that one.

And I used to love Unsolved Mysteries, I really haven't been watching since Robert Stack died. I know they've got Dennis Farina hosting now, the ONE actor from Law and Order who was actually a cop, but I just haaven't been tuning in to see what's up now. My favorite story they covered when Stack was hosting, was Resurrection Mary.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:03 pm