CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Kelly, you fool.

TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Kelly, you fool. Empty Kelly, you fool.

Post by TSJToddFan Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Why wouldn't she look at the contents of the flashdrive before you broadcasted it?

No words on Mr. Naive Joey.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Kelly, you fool. Empty Re: Kelly, you fool.

Post by Jason B. Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:51 pm

All I could do was shake my head at how dumb Kelly was to let Cutter play it on HIS laptop. She knows they are cons. She should have hosting the viewing on her own machine. Clint handed her gold and she let it to be spun into straw. But Joey is an self-righteous idiot and deserves what Aubrey is doing to him. I'm surprised his lungs are full of sand since his head is buried so deep in it.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:58 am

I am confused. Clint gave Kelly the tape, she had it in her purse, Cutter gets his laptop puts the tape in and its the version they created just in case. Did I miss something along the way, anyone know??? How is it that Clint's tape didn't get played?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:38 pm

Tony Marino wrote:I am confused. Clint gave Kelly the tape, she had it in her purse, Cutter gets his laptop puts the tape in and its the version they created just in case. Did I miss something along the way, anyone know??? How is it that Clint's tape didn't get played?

It got really fuzzy there to me too. What I interpreted was that–for damage control–Cutter and Aubrey staged up a phony conversation that they recorded. When Cutter offered to 'play' Kelly's drive on his laptop, he queued up their fake conversation instead, while pocketing the one Kelly had.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:58 pm

Chris wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:I am confused. Clint gave Kelly the tape, she had it in her purse, Cutter gets his laptop puts the tape in and its the version they created just in case. Did I miss something along the way, anyone know??? How is it that Clint's tape didn't get played?

It got really fuzzy there to me too. What I interpreted was that–for damage control–Cutter and Aubrey staged up a phony conversation that they recorded. When Cutter offered to 'play' Kelly's drive on his laptop, he queued up their fake conversation instead, while pocketing the one Kelly had.

Wow that makes no sense at all, Kelly is a smart woman don't you think she would have caught on to what Cutter was doing? Don't you think Clint would have like 10 copies of that tape as well? It makes me so mad when the writers play with our intelligence with stupid storylines that make no sense.

gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:39 pm

Oh this is so frustrating. This is the one reveal I look forward to over the rest. Now it is going to be dragged out further.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Of course they have to get through february sweeps. Now we have to put up with Tess running around for several months as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:16 pm