CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Ford was wrong

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Ford was wrong Empty Ford was wrong

Post by Jason B. Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Even if the baby is his, he has no business just letting himself in Llanfair like that. He could have at least knocked, Viki was home.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Ford was wrong Empty Re: Ford was wrong

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:55 pm

I guess TPTB want to make it more dramatic - have him break in to see his kid.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:07 am

Jason B. wrote:Even if the baby is his, he has no business just letting himself in Llanfair like that. He could have at least knocked, Viki was home.

There was no way Viki would have let Ford in to see the baby; especially not on the same day that the revelation went down. For a second I was perplexed on how Ford knew which baby was his, but then remembered that Natalie had Liam with her as she blubbered her sob story to Viki. I agree that Ford was out of line to show up and sneak in, but Antonio Vega 2.0 (aka Brody) didn't win any points with me, throwing around a bunch of silly self-righteousness. He enabled Natalie's schemes and lies.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:02 am

Brody was doomed the moment they threw him in with McLeech. McLeech sucks the life out of EVERYONE around him, so it's no wonder Antonio and Brody have both gone down the same path as Marty, Natalie, Vange and others.

Last edited by TSJFan4Ever on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:10 am

Of course he was wrong and Brody was more than right in throwing him out that way. Just walking in that way and going upstairs uninvited. How soon he forgot what Clint did to him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 11:34 am