CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Chris
Forgiveness Man
Shale
Impact
CeCe
RobbieFTW
10 posters

Got in the wrong car

RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Got in the wrong car Empty Got in the wrong car

Post by RobbieFTW Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:49 am

Tonight at around 10 oclock I went grocery shopping and when I came out the supermarket I get into my car and think "WTF!? This feels DIFFERENT" What? I look down and see that its not my normal set up and 2 seconds later I realize ooooops got into the wrong car!!!! I got out in a hurry and saw that the car looked alot like mine but definitely wasnt. All I could do was think about how the scene woulda played out if the owner came out the store in time and saw me make this mistake. my badd
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Got in the wrong car Empty Re: Got in the wrong car

Post by CeCe Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:18 am

I've done that! It's a weird feeling to be cussing & raising hell because the key won't work & then to realize what you've done. It's hilarious now. Not so much at the time.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:45 am

Never actually got into the wrong car, but I have stuck my key in the door of a car that wasn't mine.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:58 am

Impact wrote:Never actually got into the wrong car, but I have stuck my key in the door of a car that wasn't mine.

I'm glad this has happened to other people too. lol
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:04 am

Is it only Miami where ppl lock their car doors? blank stare @ you
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:08 am

People still leave their cars unlocked?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:40 am

RobbieFTW wrote:Tonight at around 10 oclock I went grocery shopping and when I came out the supermarket I get into my car and think "WTF!? This feels DIFFERENT" What? I look down and see that its not my normal set up and 2 seconds later I realize ooooops got into the wrong car!!!! I got out in a hurry and saw that the car looked alot like mine but definitely wasnt. All I could do was think about how the scene woulda played out if the owner came out the store in time and saw me make this mistake. my badd

Gotta start getting in the habit of locking your doors so that the next time the most you'll do is stick the key into the wrong driver side door!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:49 am

There was a story on our news a long time ago that a woman did this and got in the wrong car at her daughter's college and the key worked in some student's car and she actually drove away.

A really "what are the chances" story about this happened to my friend when he had my son along. They live in Michigan, and my son was there for the weekend. My friend has a small plane and they often fly to the Door County peninsula of Wisconsin. And when they do, they have arrangements there with someone who keeps an old junky Geo Metro at the hanger to be able to use the car. So, they flew in, and got the key from the gas tank lid and drove away. When they returned to the hanger, they found out that they took the wrong car. Apparently, another guy kept an old Geo Metro there, same color, for the same purpose, key kept in the same spot, but it was a totally different guy that they did not have permission from. Of course the guy figured the mistake since it is a small town they fly into and he understood. But now we joke to my son that he committed a felony before he was 10 in being involved in the theft of an auto!
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:40 pm

embarassed I admit that i don't always lock my doors, especially when i know I'm gonna be in and out. The other car's driver must be the same way.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:08 pm

I did that to a house one time. I was babysitting, I think I was 12, and all the houses looked the same. It was near my house and my mom wanted me to run to the corner and give something to my brother real quickly, about 5 houses down. I ran to the corner as fast as I could (all the kids were asleep) and then ran back, ran up stairs and then was like "????" as I stood in the living room...Suddenly it dawned on me that it was the wrong house! I just ran out as fast as I could.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:03 pm

I've never gotten in the wrong car but I've lost my car in the parking lot a few times. I always lock the doors, so it would be harder for me to accidentally get into someone else's car, as I'd wonder why the doors were unlocked.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:21 am

RobbieFTW wrote:Tonight at around 10 oclock I went grocery shopping and when I came out the supermarket I get into my car and think "WTF!? This feels DIFFERENT" What? I look down and see that its not my normal set up and 2 seconds later I realize ooooops got into the wrong car!!!! I got out in a hurry and saw that the car looked alot like mine but definitely wasnt. All I could do was think about how the scene woulda played out if the owner came out the store in time and saw me make this mistake. my badd

Robbie, you silly. At least you figured it out before trying to stick the key into the ignition.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 8:08 am