CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Chris
TPP
AtownPeep
Rainmaker
punkrockprincess07
Tony Marino
10 posters

SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND

fastfred95
    fastfred95
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND - Page 4 Empty Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND

Post by fastfred95 Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:44 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Yeah I figured the editing does a lot of things that actually don't happen. 99% of the time when they are talking about who to vote out its usually the opposite person. Glad Matt is still alive on Redemption but I have to wonder if he comes back when the merge happens if Rob won't have him voted off right away since he is a strong player.

Yes Phillip is annoying but its the way that he is annoying that is entertaining, his speeches are just too funny. The man does have guts though to speak his mind!

Again, the editing isn't giving us the whole picture. They make sure we see every scene where Phillip acts like a lunatic. I think in the end he'll be the only one on that team that has the balls to stand up to Rob and try to get him voted off. We certainly can't look toward the air-headed morons in bikinis to do it.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:41 am

DanaShelbyChancey wrote:I sure hope Sarita doesn't beat Matt on Redemption Island. It will be such a bummer for a nothing player like her to best him.

I don't think she is strong enough to beat him in a physical challenge but last week it looked like they may have been trying to get Stephenie to win with the mental challenge.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:43 am

fastfred95 wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:Yeah I figured the editing does a lot of things that actually don't happen. 99% of the time when they are talking about who to vote out its usually the opposite person. Glad Matt is still alive on Redemption but I have to wonder if he comes back when the merge happens if Rob won't have him voted off right away since he is a strong player.

Yes Phillip is annoying but its the way that he is annoying that is entertaining, his speeches are just too funny. The man does have guts though to speak his mind!

Again, the editing isn't giving us the whole picture. They make sure we see every scene where Phillip acts like a lunatic. I think in the end he'll be the only one on that team that has the balls to stand up to Rob and try to get him voted off. We certainly can't look toward the air-headed morons in bikinis to do it.

I am liking Rob this season but truth be told, I don't care if he gets voted off or not. He is playing a different game than he usually does kind of imitating Russell to a degree. I don't like the fact he is not honest with Grant since Grant seems to be the one winning all the challenges for them. The Bikini girls are just plain useless and can be picked off as soon as the merge happens. Don't be surprised if Farmer boy goes all the way, he is slick.
    fastfred95
    fastfred95
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

Post by fastfred95 Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:01 am

Tony Marino wrote:
    fastfred95 wrote:

I am liking Rob this season but truth be told, I don't care if he gets voted off or not. He is playing a different game than he usually does kind of imitating Russell to a degree. I don't like the fact he is not honest with Grant since Grant seems to be the one winning all the challenges for them. The Bikini girls are just plain useless and can be picked off as soon as the merge happens. Don't be surprised if Farmer boy goes all the way, he is slick.

Yep, ole Ralph isn't as dumb as he looks....or pretends to be!!
    sailorlover
    sailorlover
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 2

Post by sailorlover Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:56 pm

You're right Ralph is playing the dumb card but hey it's working for him. I see him going all the way to the end. I love watching Phillip and Rob making fun of each other. Rob dogs Phillip and Phillip dogs on Rob. You're right about the Bikini girls. They are absolutely useless. I don't even think they have looks going for them. They don't have a personality going for them either I loved it when Phillip went off on the bikini girls. Telling them to get off their asses and do something. I do like Natalie though. She may hang out a little with the bikini girls but she does help around the camp. Hell, who else is she suppose to hang out with: Phillip, Rob Grant??? I loved the fact that Sarita was shocked that she was the one voted off! I was voting for her to leave the whole show on Wed. She is useless! I am voting for Matt to go all the way. Is this the last week of people competing at the voted off Redemption Island? Does Matt merge (assuming Sarita doesn't win) merge with the players when they merge next week or does that player wait till the very end?
    fastfred95
    fastfred95
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

Post by fastfred95 Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:47 pm

sailorlover wrote:You're right Ralph is playing the dumb card but hey it's working for him. I see him going all the way to the end. I love watching Phillip and Rob making fun of each other. Rob dogs Phillip and Phillip dogs on Rob. You're right about the Bikini girls. They are absolutely useless. I don't even think they have looks going for them. They don't have a personality going for them either I loved it when Phillip went off on the bikini girls. Telling them to get off their asses and do something. I do like Natalie though. She may hang out a little with the bikini girls but she does help around the camp. Hell, who else is she suppose to hang out with: Phillip, Rob Grant??? I loved the fact that Sarita was shocked that she was the one voted off! I was voting for her to leave the whole show on Wed. She is useless! I am voting for Matt to go all the way. Is this the last week of people competing at the voted off Redemption Island? Does Matt merge (assuming Sarita doesn't win) merge with the players when they merge next week or does that player wait till the very end?

Yes, the winner of this week's Redemption Island duel goes back into the game. Stupid Sarita was so sure she wasn't leaving that she didn't even bring her bag with her!! LMAO! I want to see Phillip sack up and make a move on Rob and send him home with the idol in his pocket!
    sailorlover
    sailorlover
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by sailorlover Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:20 pm

That would be sooo funny to see Rob go home with the Idol in his pocket! Rob thinks he is so sneaky not telling anyone that he has the idol!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:37 am

sailorlover wrote:You're right Ralph is playing the dumb card but hey it's working for him. I see him going all the way to the end. I love watching Phillip and Rob making fun of each other. Rob dogs Phillip and Phillip dogs on Rob. You're right about the Bikini girls. They are absolutely useless. I don't even think they have looks going for them. They don't have a personality going for them either I loved it when Phillip went off on the bikini girls. Telling them to get off their asses and do something. I do like Natalie though. She may hang out a little with the bikini girls but she does help around the camp. Hell, who else is she suppose to hang out with: Phillip, Rob Grant??? I loved the fact that Sarita was shocked that she was the one voted off! I was voting for her to leave the whole show on Wed. She is useless! I am voting for Matt to go all the way. Is this the last week of people competing at the voted off Redemption Island? Does Matt merge (assuming Sarita doesn't win) merge with the players when they merge next week or does that player wait till the very end?

Thats why I hope Phillip sticks around for awhile him and Rob going at each other and they way he speaks his mind to the bikini girls is just hilarious. I am sure its edited to provide entertainment for the audience and its working for me. I agree about Ralph, I think he is going to be in the final 3, he does have his own idol and I am sure he will use it when he feels threatened. I am not sure at what point Matt will rejoin the game if he survives Redemption Island, I am thinking maybe at the merge or maybe later on in the game. He must be very lonely out there by himself.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:38 am

sailorlover wrote:That would be sooo funny to see Rob go home with the Idol in his pocket! Rob thinks he is so sneaky not telling anyone that he has the idol!

He is kind of playing a mini Russell game and yes that would be too funny if he went home with the Idol, Am-Bah would not be too happy about that!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:40 am

fastfred95 wrote:

Yes, the winner of this week's Redemption Island duel goes back into the game. Stupid Sarita was so sure she wasn't leaving that she didn't even bring her bag with her!! SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND - Page 4 954338 I want to see Phillip sack up and make a move on Rob and send him home with the idol in his pocket!

Ah ok I wasn't sure exactly when the winner of Redemption would be going back to the camp with the others. I assume that another person will then have to duel it out on Redemption with someone else.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:56 pm

Survivor was good last night, what a jerk that Matt is, why would you go back and tell Rob that you were planning on voting him out LOL. I guess Matt's little girlfriend there was the one that voted for Steve otherwise Grant would have been sent to Redemption Island. I love Phillip I don't want him to get voted off just yet did you see the coming attraction with the feather whats up with that!!!! He is hilarious and Rob does give him some strange looks! I am used to seeing Rob from 4 seasons of survivor and one season of Amazing race so he dosen't bother me much anymore. I don't care if he wins or not, hopefully not but if he does, more power to him.
    DanaShelbyChancey
    DanaShelbyChancey
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 10

Post by DanaShelbyChancey Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:44 pm

I hope Matt wins the $1mil. Just for being so strong and being on Redemption Island so long. I do like Rob now though, I loved the hilarious 'Murliono' story.

If Philip wins, that is great too. I want someone offbeat who plays fiercely to win.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:09 pm

DanaShelbyChancey wrote:I hope Matt wins the $1mil. Just for being so strong and being on Redemption Island so long. I do like Rob now though, I loved the hilarious 'Murliono' story.

If Philip wins, that is great too. I want someone offbeat who plays fiercely to win.

If Matt spends more time on Redemption Island and keeps winning the challenges then he is a better candidate to go to the finals since he won't be among the whole tribe that keeps sending him back to Redemption.
    sailorlover
    sailorlover
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by sailorlover Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:22 pm

For some reason I spaced Survivor on Wed. I did read about the show but it doesn't give a lot of detail. So I'm wondering why did the tribe vote Matt off when he just got there? Did he do something to piss someone off? I also saw that Grant got a lot of votes to go to Redemption Island. Why Grant? I thought he was well liked? Did he do something to piss someone off? I thought he was buddy buddy with Rob and Phillip. So what was Phillip up to this episode? I love to see him in action.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:31 pm

sailorlover wrote:For some reason I spaced Survivor on Wed. I did read about the show but it doesn't give a lot of detail. So I'm wondering why did the tribe vote Matt off when he just got there? Did he do something to piss someone off? I also saw that Grant got a lot of votes to go to Redemption Island. Why Grant? I thought he was well liked? Did he do something to piss someone off? I thought he was buddy buddy with Rob and Phillip. So what was Phillip up to this episode? I love to see him in action.

Matt got voted off because he made the dumb mistake of going to Rob and telling Rob that he was going to flip to the other tribe members and vote Rob off but then he changed his mind and decided to stick with Rob. He made his plans with that blonde chick he is friendly with and tells her not to tell anyone then he goes back to Rob and tells him all that plus that she was in on it. At the last minute Matt realized that he is on the end of the totem pole with Rob and decided to vote with the other team for Grant.

The plan was to vote Grant off but at the last minute the Blonde chick (Matt's friend) got scared and she voted for Steve instead so the votes would have been 5 Matt and 6 Grant if she had voted along with Matt and the other tribe. Rob was pissed off that Matt would even consider a plan to vote him off so he considered him a threat and convinced his tribe mates to vote him off. Even though they are now merged they are still 2 separate tribes.
    sailorlover
    sailorlover
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by sailorlover Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Guess Matt isn't the smart kid out there. You don't cross Rob and then tell him about it. Has he not watched Survivor before?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:09 pm

Exactly he should have known Rob was going to kick his butt into the ground, Rob wants to win this game!
    sailorlover
    sailorlover
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by sailorlover Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:21 am

Can't wait till tomorrow's show. I'm sure our favorite people are safe for a while like Phillip, Rob, and Ralph. Start picking off the ditzy bikini girls.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:25 am

I am kind of liking Grant these days, he is strong and has won a few challenges for them. Don't like the way Rob is using him but hopefully Grant will open his eyes and see that Rob is doing him dirty. The Bikini Girls need to go but not before Phillip tells them off again LOL.
    sailorlover
    sailorlover
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by sailorlover Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:42 pm

My kids and I were fucking rolling on the floor laughing when Phillip was explaining the feather on his head. How it just fell out of the sky. Then Ralph makes a comment to the fact that a bird might fall on his head next! We were dying! Phillip, love the guy, but he doesn't know when to shut his fucking mouth. He just goes and goes. How rude could he of been when Ralph came up to him and Natalie talking and he basically told Ralph to leave and kept talking to Natalie. Rob is starting to crind my nerves the way he has everyone obeying his every command. Was classic when Rob told everyone to not eat the fish and Grant still went over there to get some. I was cheering him on! Then on previews when Phillip starts yelling to Ralph about you white folk. I think Phillip may of shot himself in the foot with that "white folk" comment! That may be his worst comment.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:31 pm

Yeah I didn't like that comment at all from Philip, I wonder what that was all about. Rob trying to be like a cult leader is not good for his reputation and it sucks what they are doing to what is left of the other tribe, its a game for crying out loud it dosen't mean you have to shun them and treat them like an enemy, they are aware they are going to be picked off one by one so why not be civilized and you never know, you might have made an ally that would come in handy when its time for YOUR tribe to start picking each other off. That is what gets me, if you watch the game of Survivor, you are going to let the leader tell you what to do and not realize that eventually the leader is going to turn on you but yet, you have helped him get very far in the game by supporting him. When a tribe gets down to 5 or 4 its time to start thinking about yourself. Sometimes I have to wonder if some of these people came on the show to win a million dollars or make friends.

Go Grant!!!!!
    sailorlover
    sailorlover
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by sailorlover Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:46 am

I'm curious to see how people will react to Phillip's comment or if they are so brainwashed already that they just take it in stride. I understand that you want to stay together for an alliance till the end but I think Rob and his followers are taking it too far. I think I'd be doing some thinking for myself. Rob followers need to sit back and look at the box in a different light. They would soon realize what control Rob really has and boot his ass out! I used to like Rob but when he started bragging that he has them doing everything he says, really struck me as wrong! Grant is just about the only one that doesn't seem to be taking this cult thing serious. Looking forward to see what comes out of Phillip's mouth at TC this week. We all know that he can't keep his mouth shut for only a few seconds.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:52 pm

The previews I have seen with Philip look like there is going to be a big fight but then again they only show what they want you to believe is going to happen.

I certainly would be thinking about myself at this point, keep your alliances but think of what you are going to do to get to the finals.
    sailorlover
    sailorlover
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by sailorlover Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:36 pm

So why we get together and get on Survivor!! Hell, I bet we'd do pretty good!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:16 pm

sailorlover wrote:So why we get together and get on Survivor!! Hell, I bet we'd do pretty good!

With all the applicants we might get on in 2020. Last nights show was very interesting, Philip was way out of line with his racial comments. There was no implication from Steve that he was implying anything racist against Philip. Who was the one using the "N" word, it was Philip not Steve. Only Philip could turn an argument about Rice into something racial. Rob is an asshole, can't he see that Philip is in the process of self destructing? They should have gotten rid of him last night, they still have the numbers to get rid of Ralph and Steve if they wanted to. Julie hiding his shorts so he has to wear the pink panties was just brilliant on her part LOL and now he will never find them cause they voted her off!!!! I guess we are going to be treated to Philip's pink panties until he gets the boot.

What is up with Matt, why is he babbling on about Jesus and all the other biblical stuff, its almost the end of the game and you want to quit now????????????????????????

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:24 am