CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

You think Kim might come back with Clint's baby?

TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

You think Kim might come back with Clint's baby? Empty You think Kim might come back with Clint's baby?

Post by TSJToddFan Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:37 am

Even though they didn't write it in, the actress was/is pregnant IRL and on her last day they made a throwaway comment alluding to their having possibly consummated the marriage.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

You think Kim might come back with Clint's baby? Empty Re: You think Kim might come back with Clint's baby?

Post by allison13 Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:40 pm

I didn't know AS was pregnant in real life.At any rate,I would not be surprised to see Kim sashay back into town with a kid but there is no guarantee that Clint would be the daddy! :biggrin:
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

You think Kim might come back with Clint's baby? Empty Re: You think Kim might come back with Clint's baby?

Post by Jason B. Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:03 am

Yeah if Kim did return with a baby, Clint should call Larry Wolek in to run about 3 DNA tests to make sure. Loved Kim, but I wouldn't trust her face value word on who her baby daddy was.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:47 am

Now that would be a good twist having her come back with Clint's baby, what a war that would start. Hey having Larry Wolek back on the show to do the DNA would be great!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:06 pm