CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

John and Natalie bring a baby back to the Angel Square Motel

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

John and Natalie bring a baby back to the Angel Square Motel Empty John and Natalie bring a baby back to the Angel Square Motel

Post by Chris Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:29 pm

Really, isn't it time to move? I know Michael and Marcie tried to have Sam hold up at the ASM, but some family traditions need to be broken.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

John and Natalie bring a baby back to the Angel Square Motel Empty Re: John and Natalie bring a baby back to the Angel Square Motel

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:45 pm

With Natalie's money you would think they could afford the palace LOL.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

John and Natalie bring a baby back to the Angel Square Motel Empty Re: John and Natalie bring a baby back to the Angel Square Motel

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Yeah- and John is the top cop in LPD - you'd think he'd make a better salary. It's just pathetic. You'd think a cop as corrupt as John would have a better place to live.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:14 am

I try not to think about it because every time I do I want to go ughhhhh at the fact that John is the chief of detectives and EIGHT YEARS AFTER ARRIVING IN TOWN, he's still living in a motel room. EIGHT YEARS! CHIEF OF DETECTIVES! I know OLTL only has so many sets and that they can't give everyone a house, but I wish they would demolish the Angel Square Motel. It has always bugged me.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:47 am

I wonder if they keep to to try and manipulate us into feeling sorry for John. It just makes the storyline all the more pathetic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:35 am