CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Forgiveness Man
Supernova
6 posters

If you're not a parent, do you plan to have kids someday?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

If you're not a parent, do you plan to have kids someday? Empty If you're not a parent, do you plan to have kids someday?

Post by Supernova Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:18 am

Well?

I'd like to have kids someday, but I don't see it happening because I have no intentions of getting married or even being in a relationship with a guy and I don't go for artificial insemination either. Oddly enough I've always seen myself as a mother, but never a wife. But, I'm thinking about this in terms of I'm still young, I've got a whole life ahead of me, and for the time being I move much quicker by myself, I figure in a few years maybe I'll give some more serious thought to 'settling down' but I think I'm pretty much as settled as I ever hope to be.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

If you're not a parent, do you plan to have kids someday? Empty Re: If you're not a parent, do you plan to have kids someday?

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:23 am

Yeah, I definitely plan to.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

If you're not a parent, do you plan to have kids someday? Empty Re: If you're not a parent, do you plan to have kids someday?

Post by Tony Marino Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:35 am

I doubt there are children in the future for me. My nieces and nephews are my children.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:48 am

Yes.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:30 am

Yes. And soon, hopefully. I think I have put it off long enough.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:37 am

I am a mediocre grandfather to two grandsons, whom I fear will soon make me a great grandfather.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:29 pm