CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Jessica saying she was a fan of Nsync and Backstreet Boys

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Jessica saying she was a fan of Nsync and Backstreet Boys Empty Jessica saying she was a fan of Nsync and Backstreet Boys

Post by Jason B. Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:33 am

:rme: This after she said she was a fan of Boy Meets World. She's stuck in 1997, right? That's when she was a HS senior. How many seventeen year olds back then even liked Backstreet Boys, Nsync and Boy Meets World? Those things were more for tweens than late high schoolers. That would be like equivalent to Langston and Starr being into Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Zach and Cody today.

God this s/l is terrible.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Jessica saying she was a fan of Nsync and Backstreet Boys Empty Re: Jessica saying she was a fan of Nsync and Backstreet Boys

Post by Tony Marino Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:27 pm

I really wish they would end this s/l it really is getting on my nerves. To have to bear Christian breaking up with yet another girl (Layla) to be with Jessica again is just way too much to handle. This guy should be a rent-a-stud instead of getting emotionally involved with these women. What happens when Jess gets her memories back, does she just dump Christian and go back to Brody??? I feel bad for Brody, he should just dump this lunatic until she has all her marbles back intact. Ignoring her might give her the jolt she needs.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Jessica saying she was a fan of Nsync and Backstreet Boys Empty Re: Jessica saying she was a fan of Nsync and Backstreet Boys

Post by Chris Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:01 am

If Jessica graduated in June 1997, she wouldn't have been a fan of either Backstreet Boys or Nsync, as neither group had released their debut album yet.
    This whole thing is just a really, really bad parody of everything about it: from the characters to the time.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:41 am

JB wrote::rme: This after she said she was a fan of Boy Meets World. She's stuck in 1997, right? That's when she was a HS senior. How many seventeen year olds back then even liked Backstreet Boys, Nsync and Boy Meets World? Those things were more for tweens than late high schoolers. That would be like equivalent to Langston and Starr being into Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Zach and Cody today.

God this s/l is terrible.

It is akin to ripe garbage sitting on the curb on a hot August afternoon.

I just want to slap Jessica. What is really irking me is how compliant they are all being to her flagrant insanity. I would really like to see harshly check her, and if it makes her cry then good.

BTW, I usually like Bree Williamson, but her annoyingly campy performance is not doing this already putrid story any favors.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:37 am

Chris wrote:If Jessica graduated in June 1997, she wouldn't have been a fan of either Backstreet Boys or Nsync, as neither group had released their debut album yet.
    This whole thing is just a really, really bad parody of everything about it: from the characters to the time.

Right. IF they were adamant about going through with this junk story, the least the writers could have done is go back and review the episodes of Jessica in HS and try to write her in that vein. This is like some third new personality she's developed. The reaction to the story has been WHOLLY negative at all the other forums I go to. NOBODY likes this story. I wish TPTB would recognize that and drop it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:03 am