CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Tony Marino
Cheaps
Chris
7 posters

Who is the funniest person you know?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Who is the funniest person you know? Empty Who is the funniest person you know?

Post by Chris Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:29 am

Pardoning yourself, who in your life makes you laugh the most?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Who is the funniest person you know? Empty Re: Who is the funniest person you know?

Post by Cheaps Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:03 am

i would say my cuzn liane,

1 night lights went out, she says "i'll go check the pilot light" HAHA!! she can be so funny
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Who is the funniest person you know? Empty Re: Who is the funniest person you know?

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:12 pm

My cousin Joey, he is just one big ball of laughs!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:38 pm

Tony Marino wrote:My cousin Joey, he is just one big ball of laughs!

How you doin'? big grin
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:12 pm

alan smithee wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:My cousin Joey, he is just one big ball of laughs!

How you doin'? Who is the funniest person you know? 273237

Heyyyyyy Joeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:23 pm

I think probably my husband. But I give him a hard time and I roll my eyes instead of laughing at his jokes. In my defense, they are always at my expense.

Whenever I'm talking about hearing something or not hearing something he's like "What?" over and over again and I say it louder and louder and finally he starts cracking up. I'm finally after 12 years together starting to get it after the first repeat.

His humor is so dry that I have a really hard time knowing when he's joking, even now...But he and my 7 yo Elijah I swear were meant to be stand up comedians. Elijah is CONSTANTLY coming to me with new jokes that he made up. Some of them are silly but some of them are really good!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:27 pm

My aunt Barbara. Mom's youngest sister. Seriously, she is a RIOT! A couple of my co-workers are crazy too.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:44 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:I think probably my husband. But I give him a hard time and I roll my eyes instead of laughing at his jokes. In my defense, they are always at my expense.

Whenever I'm talking about hearing something or not hearing something he's like "What?" over and over again and I say it louder and louder and finally he starts cracking up. I'm finally after 12 years together starting to get it after the first repeat.

His humor is so dry that I have a really hard time knowing when he's joking, even now...But he and my 7 yo Elijah I swear were meant to be stand up comedians. Elijah is CONSTANTLY coming to me with new jokes that he made up. Some of them are silly but some of them are really good!

Who knows, in a few years you could be the mother of a megastar! They all had to start someplace.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:46 pm

Our friend Ben is so funny. He just has this way about him and his jokes are always so quick and funny.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:41 pm