CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Alan Smithee
Chris
RobbieFTW
TPP
MEWarner
9 posters

Newbie Here

Jill
    Jill
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 2

Newbie Here - Page 2 Empty Re: Newbie Here

Post by Jill Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:24 am

I love your avatar and username. I've been a fan of Tamara Tunie since the '80s, when she played Jessica Griffin on As the World Turns (so sad it's off the air now).
    MEWarner
    MEWarner
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by MEWarner Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Jill wrote:I love your avatar and username. I've been a fan of Tamara Tunie since the '80s, when she played Jessica Griffin on As the World Turns (so sad it's off the air now).

Thank you Jill on both counts! I made the avatar myself along with tons of other graphics that includes Jessica Griffin. I'm also a huge fan of Tamara's, not since the 80s, but it's been a couple of years now. She's just awesome! I'm so happy I'm not the only one who loves her now on here, it's so hard to find fans her you have to actually wait to someone has said something or actually go and look for them it seems. I hate what they are doing to her on SVU she deosn't deserve to be on that show she's too talented.
    Jill
    Jill
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by Jill Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:21 pm

MEWarner wrote:

Thank you Jill on both counts! I made the avatar myself along with tons of other graphics that includes Jessica Griffin. I'm also a huge fan of Tamara's, not since the 80s, but it's been a couple of years now. She's just awesome! I'm so happy I'm not the only one who loves her now on here, it's so hard to find fans her you have to actually wait to someone has said something or actually go and look for them it seems. I hate what they are doing to her on SVU she deosn't deserve to be on that show she's too talented.
    I was just excited when she finally got a primetime gig! I love her character and I sure wish they'd do more with her. Actually, I think they should do a spinoff show with her as the main character. She's definitely strong enough to carry her own show. Besides, she's hot enough to draw an audience in!

Newbie Here - Page 2 Tamara_tunie

Here's some info and an old interview with her you might enjoy:

http://www.mytelevision.com/tv_stars/tamara_tunie.html

MEWarner
    MEWarner
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by MEWarner Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:36 pm

Jill wrote:
    MEWarner wrote:

I was just excited when she finally got a primetime gig! I love her character and I sure wish they'd do more with her. Actually, I think they should do a spinoff show with her as the main character. She's definitely strong enough to carry her own show. Besides, she's hot enough to draw an audience in!

Newbie Here - Page 2 Tamara_tunie

Here's some info and an old interview with her you might enjoy:

http://www.mytelevision.com/tv_stars/tamara_tunie.html

Thank you Jill for the article I'll definitely check it out. I've actually stopped watching because they don't show her enough it's pretty sad I know, but she's my favorite SVU character so I just get the scenes she's in and then that's it. I definitely agree agree with you about a spin off show I'd looove that, I'd definitely watch for sure if only..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:29 am