CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

ER (show)

MEWarner
    MEWarner
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 2

ER (show) Empty ER (show)

Post by MEWarner Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:04 pm

I didn't see a topic for this show so I decided to start one. I loved this show so much. Seasons 1 to 8 are the best, although the later seasons had their awesome episodes now and again. I think the most deadful season is S14 that season I barely sit through and watch it's just horrible I think the only best thing about that season is Jeanie's return, but otherwise I hated it. Now I love season 15 though that season really rebounded from dreadful s14 even though I didn't really watch when it aired, but then re-watching it again a few times I loved it.

Anyone have any favorite characters, pairings, storylines??

TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

ER (show) Empty Re: ER (show)

Post by TPP Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:10 pm

I loved Dr. ?, I can't remember his name now but the guy that was in Top Gun played him, he was balding and married the english lady and then he died of brain cancer I think. That episode made me cry so much.

I also loved the chemistry between Dr. Ross (if that was, God I'm losing my mind...The guy from Ocean's 11) and the lady from The Good Wife who was a nurse. My memory is awful right now!

Remember when the balding doc's little daughter took ecstasy? I didn't watch ER the last few seasons but I absolutely loved it from 1997(ish)until about 2003. Then I stopped being able to stay up late enough to watch it and we didn't have a DVR.
    MEWarner
    MEWarner
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by MEWarner Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:35 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:I loved Dr. ?, I can't remember his name now but the guy that was in Top Gun played him, he was balding and married the english lady and then he died of brain cancer I think. That episode made me cry so much.

I also loved the chemistry between Dr. Ross (if that was, God I'm losing my mind...The guy from Ocean's 11) and the lady from The Good Wife who was a nurse. My memory is awful right now!

Remember when the balding doc's little daughter took ecstasy? I didn't watch ER the last few seasons but I absolutely loved it from 1997(ish)until about 2003. Then I stopped being able to stay up late enough to watch it and we didn't have a DVR.

Ah yes it's great to see another fan of ER here and I just thought I'd help you out the names you are seeking are Dr, Greene & Dr, Corday [the English lady LOL], and the other is Nurse Carol Hathaway.

I definitely remember when Ella [Greene & Corday's daughter] swallowed the Ecstasy that was very sad and it was so sad when he did even though he wasn't my favorite he held everyone and everything together then after that it's just went downhill.

My favorite characters were Kerry, Kim Legaspi & Archie Morris [although I hated him when he first came, but once they started to turn him around I loved him especially in season 15 that's when I loved him the most. I loved Susan in pre season 8 return didn't really care for her at all after she came back I don't know there's was something about her that changed. She definitely belonged with Mark and Elizabeth belong with Peter, Benton & Corday have a lot more chemistry than Greene & Corday and I hated Elizbeth post-Mark, season 8 tumor and all that. I loved her when she first came on though she was so fun and happy and bubbly especially with Benton and Benton actually was great when he was with her smiling and just happy.

I loved and hated the Susan/Little Susie I loved it because I loved seeing Susan raise her niece and I wanted her so much to get custody, to me Chloe didn't deserve her child back at all and I was so upset when she returned and got custody back and it's not just because I hated Chloe, but it is one of the main reasons why I hate this storyline. Susan deserved that baby she was what a mother is.

Loved the KK [Kim/Kerry] storyline hated when they broke up. I didn't like Kerry/Sandy together though I don't know why. Loved Kerry & Courtney though even though we didn't see much of them.

Also loved the Jeanie/Scott storyline from season 4 god that was sad, but loved the way their intacted and loved that Jeanie stayed with Scott and helped through it all.

Of course Elizbath and Peter in that season too I loved, hated when they broke up too.

Loved Carter up until the stabbing after that not so much.

Abby I just hated and it didn't help that the show was revolving around her especially in the later years. I didn't care at all about her. That's the main reason why i cannot stand season 14.

as for season 15-OMG the best season is a while. Loved Dr. Banfield and her husband, Archie/Claudia those are my favorite number one couple of season 15. I just fell in love with them from their first scenes together.

Now these are not all of my favorite couples, ships or storylines I just picked out the ones that are at the top of my head right now because I have so many.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:42 pm

MEWarner wrote:
    thepossiblepolice wrote:I loved Dr. ?, I can't remember his name now but the guy that was in Top Gun played him, he was balding and married the english lady and then he died of brain cancer I think. That episode made me cry so much.

Ah yes it's great to see another fan of ER here and I just thought I'd help you out the names you are seeking are Dr, Greene & Dr, Corday [the English lady LOL], and the other is Nurse Carol Hathaway.

I definitely remember when Ella [Greene & Corday's daughter] swallowed the Ecstasy that was very sad and it was so sad when he did even though he wasn't my favorite he held everyone and everything together then after that it's just went downhill.

My favorite characters were Kerry, Kim Legaspi & Archie Morris [although I hated him when he first came, but once they started to turn him around I loved him especially in season 15 that's when I loved him the most. I loved Susan in pre season 8 return didn't really care for her at all after she came back I don't know there's was something about her that changed. She definitely belonged with Mark and Elizabeth belong with Peter, Benton & Corday have a lot more chemistry than Greene & Corday and I hated Elizbeth post-Mark, season 8 tumor and all that. I loved her when she first came on though she was so fun and happy and bubbly especially with Benton and Benton actually was great when he was with her smiling and just happy.

I loved and hated the Susan/Little Susie I loved it because I loved seeing Susan raise her niece and I wanted her so much to get custody, to me Chloe didn't deserve her child back at all and I was so upset when she returned and got custody back and it's not just because I hated Chloe, but it is one of the main reasons why I hate this storyline. Susan deserved that baby she was what a mother is.

Loved the KK [Kim/Kerry] storyline hated when they broke up. I didn't like Kerry/Sandy together though I don't know why. Loved Kerry & Courtney though even though we didn't see much of them.

Also loved the Jeanie/Scott storyline from season 4 god that was sad, but loved the way their intacted and loved that Jeanie stayed with Scott and helped through it all.

Of course Elizbath and Peter in that season too I loved, hated when they broke up too.

Abby I just hated and it didn't help that the show was revolving around her especially in the later years. I didn't care at all about her. That's the main reason why i cannot stand season 14.

as for season 15-OMG the best season is a while. Loved Dr. Banfield and her husband, Archie/Claudia those are my favorite number one couple of season 15. I just fell in love with them from their first scenes together.

Now these are not all of my favorite couples, ships or storylines I just picked out the ones that are at the top of my head right now because I have so many.

I used to really like Abby and Carter too, but then in the end it was different.

Abby was so mean to her husband and I really liked him. Carter was one of those people that I wanted to shake, he had so much potential but his choices were hard for me to understand. I didn't like Archie at first but then he grew up. I liked the girl who used to be on Life Goes On.

I'll have to watch it on DVD or something because it was really hit or miss for me after a while and I don't remember a lot. All my favorite characters were gone.
    MEWarner
    MEWarner
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by MEWarner Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:55 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
    MEWarner wrote:

I used to really like Abby and Carter too, but then in the end it was different.

Abby was so mean to her husband and I really liked him. Carter was one of those people that I wanted to shake, he had so much potential but his choices were hard for me to understand. I didn't like Archie at first but then he grew up. I liked the girl who used to be on Life Goes On.

I'll have to watch it on DVD or something because it was really hit or miss for me after a while and I don't remember a lot. All my favorite characters were gone.

Yeah I wasn't a Luby fan and I hate calling them that at all and I wasn't even a Carby fan either..I didn't care at all about Abby I mean all her family drama and problems and it was just she was never happy with anything and it just dragged out for so long and it was like okay we get it!

And I agree Abby did a horrible thing to Luka and I didn't even like Luka at all once season 9 camr OMG I did love him though when he first came though in season 6/7ish.

I also loved Benton after he became a father most his and Reese's storylines were so touching and so cute! not to mention Reese was a doll baby he and Suzie were probably the cutest kids on ER at least me. They did great matching with Suzie too I believed she looked like the family.

The girl from Life Goes On another show I loved back in the day the character name was Lucy didn't really like her much don't know why I just didn't, nothing specific.

DVDs and my good memory help me to remember a lot of this stuff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:48 am