CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+8
Alan Smithee
Shale
Tony Marino
CeCe
RobbieFTW
Cheaps
TPP
Marc™
12 posters

What Premium Channels Do You Have?

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

What Premium Channels Do You Have? Empty What Premium Channels Do You Have?

Post by Marc™ Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:30 am

Beyond basic cable, what premium channels are you paying for....and are there any you may drop? I have just about all of them, except the abstract networks like Sundance. However, I'm thinking about dropping Showtime. There's nothing on it I watch.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

What Premium Channels Do You Have? Empty Re: What Premium Channels Do You Have?

Post by TPP Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:37 am

Oh, you don't like Shameless? I love that show. That's all I watch on Showtime...Sometimes I watch some of the "late night" shows on there for a few minutes just out of curiosity, but I think that I will probably drop it when the promotion runs out too, then try to get it back for Weeds when that comes back on. Oh I also like Dexter...

I like HBO for Big Love and True Blood so I may drop that when the promotion runs out since both of them are off right now.

We also have Starz (is that how it's spelled?) and that has better stuff for kids but it's probably the one I watch least. It has a cute Dragon show for kids that has the theme song written and played by The Cure!
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:43 am

thepossiblepolice wrote:Oh, you don't like Shameless?

Never saw it.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:00 am

we have everything except the hbo/cinemax package. my roommates pay for the direct tv, every now an then they'll bring it back.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:01 am

You should watch it! You could watch the whole season on demand right now I bet...The season finale was last night. Alan Smithee likes it too.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:21 am

We have them all but mostly don't watch anything past HBO/Showtime. Cant remember the last time i watched TMC or Cinemax. Starz sometimes.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:16 am

HBO & Showtime/TMC. Almost tempted to drop them. I'm losing patience with the absurd length of time between seasons for their "original programming".
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:19 am

thepossiblepolice wrote:Oh, you don't like Shameless? I love that show. That's all I watch on Showtime...Sometimes I watch some of the "late night" shows on there for a few minutes just out of curiosity, but I think that I will probably drop it when the promotion runs out too, then try to get it back for Weeds when that comes back on. Oh I also like Dexter...

I like HBO for Big Love and True Blood so I may drop that when the promotion runs out since both of them are off right now.

We also have Starz (is that how it's spelled?) and that has better stuff for kids but it's probably the one I watch least. It has a cute Dragon show for kids that has the theme song written and played by The Cure!

Tpp I watch Shameless too LOL, I have not seen the last two episodes yet, have to catch up, good show!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:21 am

I have them all, Starz, Showtime, HBO, Cinemax, The Movie Channel, Encore, Sundance, IFC, Playboy and a hundred or more other channels and most of the time there is never anything on that I want to watch! I keep them because now and then some series pops on that I want to see.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:29 am

I have the absolute basic, just the broadcast channels and that's only because my digital TV either picks up a perfect signal or leaves a message onscreen "unusable signal."

Outside of CSI and the news I don't watch much TV.

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:25 pm

Beyond basic cable, what premium channels are you paying for...

Paying for big grin ? LOL...just kidding and I've got the bill to prove it. We have just about everything except "adult" channels such as Playboy. Sunday evening my daughter asks me if Shameless was set to record (I didn't think she watched it). I told her it was and asked why. She said she and her friends watched most of it a day or two before and I guess she got hooked too.
    jennab85
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 2

Post by jennab85 Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:49 pm

I just have HBO and Showtime.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:58 pm

Zero. I don't watch t.v. like that as it is.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:00 am

We have different line-ups in Canada and some of the channels available in the US aren't available in Canada. I have basic cable plus the first couple of tiers (Discovery, A&E, and stuff like that).
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:36 am

When I had Dish satellite, I had just about every pay channel available. Now I have digital cable, and only have the more mainstream networks. HBO/Cinemax, Showtime/TMC, Starz and Playboy.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:12 am

I thought Playboy was like a PPV ordering type channel. I ordered a program from it once but didnt know it ran like a regular HBO type channel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:05 pm