CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

The World Map of Average Breast Size

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

The World Map of Average Breast Size Empty The World Map of Average Breast Size

Post by Marc™ Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:06 am

The World Map of Average Breast Size Breast-map-full

To compliment the wiener one from last week, this is the world map of average breast cup sizes. Now I know what you're wondering, "GW -- what's your favorite cup?" Thanks for asking, I'm really into fruit cups. JOKING -- pudding all the way, baby! Now -- before all you American men start high-fiving and motorboating your monitors, our average is a D because we're f***ing fat, not because our women have naturally large bazoongas. sh*t, even I'm rockin' B-cups. *squeezing* No, B+ *trying to lick nipple*

Interactive Version [targetmap]

Thanks to MannaFromKevin, who threatened to tell everyone I wear two sports bras under a t-shirt to make my tits look flatter if I didn't post this. Whew, can't have that getting ou-- wait a minute.

The World Map Of Average Breast Cup Size - Geekologie
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

The World Map of Average Breast Size Empty Re: The World Map of Average Breast Size

Post by Cheaps Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:21 am

ha HA! wow at russia
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

The World Map of Average Breast Size Empty Re: The World Map of Average Breast Size

Post by RobbieFTW Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:32 am

Boobies for dayz in Russia and the guys there tend to have cute peens too! Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:54 am