CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

R. Kelly to Reveal Life in Memoir, 'I'm Tired of Being Misunderstood'

Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

R. Kelly to Reveal Life in Memoir, 'I'm Tired of Being Misunderstood' Empty R. Kelly to Reveal Life in Memoir, 'I'm Tired of Being Misunderstood'

Post by Nhaiyel Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:10 am

R&B crooner R. Kelly plans on releasing a memoir entitled Soulacoaster. In a slight twist, The Grammy Award winning singer/songwriter said "I’m writing this book as Robert, not R. Kelly."

Kelly has endured a number of personal and business setbacks throughout his career including criminal cases, divorce, Jay-Z beef, and radio blacklist but he has still continued to be herald as one of the greatest recording artist of his generation. In the forthcoming biography, he believes he can provide full insight into his life stating, "I'm tired of being misunderstood. I will show you the tears, fears, and sweat. I will open my heart and reveal the good in my life as well as all the drama. I want to tell it like it is."

Kelly wrote the book with the aid of celebrity author David Ritz. The book has been described as "Part memoir, part keepsake; "Soulacoaster" unlocks the door to R. Kelly’s story as only he can tell it, promising his fans an intimate and unforgettable ride."

R. Kelly to Reveal Life in Memoir, 'I'm Tired of Being Misunderstood' - Singersroom.com

Book cover:
    R. Kelly to Reveal Life in Memoir, 'I'm Tired of Being Misunderstood' Sxoye0

Amazon.com: Soulacoaster: The Diary of Me (9781401928353): R. Kelly, David Ritz: Books
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

R. Kelly to Reveal Life in Memoir, 'I'm Tired of Being Misunderstood' Empty Re: R. Kelly to Reveal Life in Memoir, 'I'm Tired of Being Misunderstood'

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:49 am

Hmmm. I wanna read it. Even though I'm pretty sure he won't be contributing anything I didn't already know or suspect.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

R. Kelly to Reveal Life in Memoir, 'I'm Tired of Being Misunderstood' Empty Re: R. Kelly to Reveal Life in Memoir, 'I'm Tired of Being Misunderstood'

Post by Nhaiyel Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:02 pm

Yeah. He will probably throw in a few candid reveals and lured details here and there to make it marketable enough to sell, but I don't trust that he is going to reveal anything that he wouldn't want the public to know. Robert is too all about his image (even when it's crumbling around him.)
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:48 pm

Definitely going on my list of things I do NOT plan to read.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:59 pm

Supernova wrote:Definitely going on my list of things I do NOT plan to read.

That's okay SN, we'll get you the audiobook version; that way you can listen to all the salacious details all the fourteen year old girls he's pee'd on. lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:35 pm