CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

What, if any, are your special pieces of jewelry?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

What, if any, are your special pieces of jewelry? Empty What, if any, are your special pieces of jewelry?

Post by RedBedroom Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:58 am

I have a very nice watch. I honestly can't recall if it was my grandmother's or eldest aunt's. But I think it was Grandmother's. And I have my baby ring. Don't think the literal value is much, but it is cool.

But, I will never own anything more awesome than Mom's wedding set. After she passed, I wore the set all the time for about a year. And, this is so shitty, but I can't recall why I stopped wearing them. I did, but don't recall why.

So, I have them on tonight, as I want to wear them tomorrow when I become God Mother to Lainey. I just would like to have a part of Mom there. Just because. Yeah, I am really sentimental! Probably to a fault.

So, do you have any jewelry that means something special?
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

What, if any, are your special pieces of jewelry? Empty Re: What, if any, are your special pieces of jewelry?

Post by TPP Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:05 am

I have my engagement ring/wedding ring of course, and then a turquoise ring that belonged to my grandma.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

What, if any, are your special pieces of jewelry? Empty Re: What, if any, are your special pieces of jewelry?

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:35 am

I used to lose my jewelry all the time. Earrings.....forget about it. I've been through several dozen of those. I guess I would say my class ring and a gold and diamond charm bracelet my father bought me for my 16th birthday.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:04 am

My St. Anthony gold medal, it belonged to my Mama.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:24 am

Before my grandmother passed, she gave me a signet ring that belonged to my uncle (who passed away about a decade before I was born.) My dad said to me to make sure I hold onto it, because that was something that was out of character for my grandma.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 27, 2024 3:11 am