CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

What is the most beautiful destination in your city?

femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

What is the most beautiful destination in your city? Empty What is the most beautiful destination in your city?

Post by femme fatale Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:43 am

Is there one area or monument of your city that's so beautiful that you would make sure to show your out of town guests?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

What is the most beautiful destination in your city? Empty Re: What is the most beautiful destination in your city?

Post by RedBedroom Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Nah, not really. We have Botanical Gardens, but I haven't even ever been there myself.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

What is the most beautiful destination in your city? Empty Re: What is the most beautiful destination in your city?

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:12 pm

Know what's funny? I can't even think of one. All of the tourist attractions here in NYC are just so................................old to me. I've been so many times as to where it's just not that spectacular anymore. Unless you're really feenin' to go someplace 'tourist-y', I wouldn't even take you to many of the spots. Nah. You gonna get into what I get into. What is the most beautiful destination in your city? 273237
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:25 am

local bar/club scene

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:50 am