CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
TPP
Chris
6 posters

If you could go back in time and advise your parent(s) or guardian(s) on how to raise you

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

If you could go back in time and advise your parent(s) or guardian(s) on how to raise you Empty If you could go back in time and advise your parent(s) or guardian(s) on how to raise you

Post by Chris Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:24 am

Would you advise them to be more strict, less strict, or offer them no advice and instead tell them they were doing a good time?
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

If you could go back in time and advise your parent(s) or guardian(s) on how to raise you Empty Re: If you could go back in time and advise your parent(s) or guardian(s) on how to raise you

Post by TPP Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:35 am

I would tell them to step outside of their own perspective and take a parenting class because the damage they were doing to me was going to take years to undo (if it ever will be undone).
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

If you could go back in time and advise your parent(s) or guardian(s) on how to raise you Empty Re: If you could go back in time and advise your parent(s) or guardian(s) on how to raise you

Post by AtownPeep Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:14 am

I would tell them to be a little bit more open-minded, that's about it.
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Post by tmontyb Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:20 am

I have no advise for my parents. I had a great time as a kid and though my parents had problems between themselves, it never reflected on my siblings and I.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:33 am

i prolly would tell my ma to be a bit more stricter
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:14 pm

I wouldn't tell them anything. They did a good job.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:45 pm