CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Doctors Writing False Sick Notes

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Doctors Writing False Sick Notes Empty Doctors Writing False Sick Notes

Post by Marc™ Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:29 am

I admit that I got a fake ass sick note from a doctor more than once when I needed an excuse for why I didn't show up for work or school....but I was able to BS into thinking I was actually sick. Actually I don't think he thought I was, but went ahead and wrote the shit out anyway because my health insurance is good. Anyway....do you think doctors who write phony sick notes should be prosecuted/fined or lose their license?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Doctors Writing False Sick Notes Empty Re: Doctors Writing False Sick Notes

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:58 am

LOL, only if it results in a scam and he knows about it. But a lot of employers like to bullshit with the sick days. They want 'proof' of everything now. If I call out sick and I'm just not feeling well, then I'm just not feeling well. Who the hell wants to trek outside when they're sick just to get a damn doctor's note? If you're sick, you don't feel like doing anything. Yeah, I know....some people abuse it but that doesn't mean you penalize everybody. So if you got a doc that will hook you up with a note saying that you were 'sick' for the day you were out or that you came to see him/her on that day.....there's nothing wrong with that. No harm, no foul.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:09 am

If, by writing the note, the doctor is knowingly helping to perpetrate a fraud (like workman's comp or something), then yeah there should be consequences. The thing is prove it.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:34 pm

alan smithee wrote:If, by writing the note, the doctor is knowingly helping to perpetrate a fraud (like workman's comp or something), then yeah there should be consequences. The thing is prove it.

I agree with that. I know someone who b.s.'ed her doctor to get him to fill out a form to get her out of her gym membership contract.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 01, 2024 8:04 pm