CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

If you became famous, do you think you'd have any odd quirks about it?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

If you became famous, do you think you'd have any odd quirks about it? Empty If you became famous, do you think you'd have any odd quirks about it?

Post by Supernova Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:13 pm

I'm not really sure how to ask that exactly, if you became famous for something, like acting or music or writing or whatever...of course a lot of celebrities are weird and have eccentricities, but do you think you'd have anything people might find particularly odd?

I thought about this one the other day, a lot of celebs seem to stay in touch with their fans through Twitter or something similar to that...I wouldn't do that, if I wanted to hear from them I'd encourage them sending more regular fanmail.

And I also thought about this one, if I were to ever be published as a writer, career suicide or not, I would NOT want my work published on e-readers, I'd just want regular paper books and maybe audio as well.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

If you became famous, do you think you'd have any odd quirks about it? Empty Re: If you became famous, do you think you'd have any odd quirks about it?

Post by RedBedroom Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:21 pm

I think if I was ever famous, fans may complain that I give poor interviews. I would be ok with an interview here and there, but after a long day of doing press to promote something, I think I would get stressed and sick of it, and be less "on" at the end of the long days.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

If you became famous, do you think you'd have any odd quirks about it? Empty Re: If you became famous, do you think you'd have any odd quirks about it?

Post by Supernova Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:41 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I think if I was ever famous, fans may complain that I give poor interviews. I would be ok with an interview here and there, but after a long day of doing press to promote something, I think I would get stressed and sick of it, and be less "on" at the end of the long days.

True, I never really thought about it but if I was famous I don't think I'd ever do interviews, or very rarely, and not TV ones either, ones you read about in magazines or on the internet.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:14 am

Anybody else have anything to say on this topic?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:31 am

I think I would be the same as I am now.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:00 pm

I would be pretty much like myself, just like Jenny from the block she is still herself right?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Tony Marino wrote:I would be pretty much like myself, just like Jenny from the block she is still herself right?

LOL, prob. just has a bigger ego now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:08 pm