CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Tony Marino
Chris
6 posters

Name the album/CD which you like every single track.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Name the album/CD which you like every single track. Empty Name the album/CD which you like every single track.

Post by Chris Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:59 am

What CDs in your collection are excellent from start to finish; there isn't one track on it that you dislike?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Name the album/CD which you like every single track. Empty Re: Name the album/CD which you like every single track.

Post by Tony Marino Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:44 am

Ironically its albums from the past, there are no albums that I have for today's music that I listen to from start to finish. My faves are The Moody Blues Nights in White Satin album and Pink Floyd's Dark side of the Moon album. They don't make music like this today.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Name the album/CD which you like every single track. Empty Re: Name the album/CD which you like every single track.

Post by Cheaps Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:16 am

Name the album/CD which you like every single track. Aaliyah_one_in_a_millionName the album/CD which you like every single track. Mp3crank.com_cover-bth2

Name the album/CD which you like every single track. Dr-dre-2001Name the album/CD which you like every single track. Snoop-doggy-dogg-doggystyle

Name the album/CD which you like every single track. Whats%20the%20411Name the album/CD which you like every single track. Mary-j-blige_my-life

Name the album/CD which you like every single track. 617zDXhzd3L._SL500_AA300_Name the album/CD which you like every single track. Keep-It-Comin

Name the album/CD which you like every single track. G1-12-Album-Outkast-AqueminiName the album/CD which you like every single track. Tlc
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:21 am

Name the album/CD which you like every single track. 416SNMHBW6L._SL500_AA300_

Name the album/CD which you like every single track. 220px-2Pac_Makaveli-The_Don_Killuminati_front
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Got quite a few. But, of course, you can pick any Bob Marley album. Name the album/CD which you like every single track. 273237 This one too:

Name the album/CD which you like every single track. Gregory_isaacs-night_nurse1
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:27 pm

Everything from Downhere, Sanctus Real, and Anberlin(ESPECIALLY everything from Cities and onward), Comatose and Awake by Skillet. big grin I think I am probably leaving something out. I actually don't buy a CD if I don't like at least 75% of the songs anyway.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:46 pm

Name the album/CD which you like every single track. B0000013G1.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_

Name the album/CD which you like every single track. Album-supernova

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:12 am