CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

ERIKA SLEZAK'S 40TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW TODAY

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

ERIKA SLEZAK'S 40TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW TODAY Empty ERIKA SLEZAK'S 40TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW TODAY

Post by Tony Marino Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:12 pm

I have read the re-caps for the show today and its totally focused on ES. According to the re-caps she gives an outstanding performance today, Emmy nomination stuff. Viki/Niki/and Jean Randolph all make an appearance today.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

ERIKA SLEZAK'S 40TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW TODAY Empty Re: ERIKA SLEZAK'S 40TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW TODAY

Post by Jason B. Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:10 am

It was terrific, Viki vs. Niki and Jean. Emmy caliber! Loved it when Jean came out and got testy in court.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

ERIKA SLEZAK'S 40TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW TODAY Empty Re: ERIKA SLEZAK'S 40TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW TODAY

Post by allison13 Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:59 am

ES delivered,as usual.Jean was right on target,cold as ice.I would love to see her wipe the floor with with Tess and Ford.
    How is it possible to like an alter that is so unlikeable?I guess bec
    she is so straightforward and takes no prisoners,except Dorian,of course,lol!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:51 am

I have to say Erika Slezak's performance yesterday was just riveting and outstanding. Do I see another Emmy in the near future? No one could pull that off playing 3 different personalities like she did! The pics of her at the end showing her 40 year career could have lasted a bit longer.

She looks fantastic, she gets more beautiful with age. I got choked up when they showed those pics of her just knowing that there is very little time left to enjoy the show.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:31 pm

I agree that it was the best episode in years. I didn't delete it from my DVR.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:36 am

Me neither I am trying to find a way to get it off my DVR or I may have to download the you tube version.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:18 pm

The episode was great but I do wish they'd added some flashbacks to it somewhere.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:51 am