CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

The Todd Show starts in 10 minutes!

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

The Todd Show starts in 10 minutes! Empty The Todd Show starts in 10 minutes!

Post by Kral Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:50 pm

Tick, tock, tick, tock! :biggrin:
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

The Todd Show starts in 10 minutes! Empty Re: The Todd Show starts in 10 minutes!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:52 pm

LOL - can't wait! 7 minutes for me. Smile
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

The Todd Show starts in 10 minutes! Empty Show spoilers for today

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Okay - so the spoilers are in white for now, just in case anyone doesn't want to be spoiled. I'll change them later this afternoon, when people have had a chance to watch. I'm watching live and was in the middle of commenting when.... well - I won't say anything more but WOW - great show today! To see what I wrote, just highlight it. Smile Dorian and Viki were just wacky today - felt like I was loosing it whenever they came on.
    so the spoilers are in white.

Some great things today but some awful things, too - Dorian and Viki and the guys. The Todd Show starts in 10 minutes! 614627 TPTB have really done a number on Dorian and Viki. Today was just too much to take. Jarty was dull and boring, like always, and Cole seemed so forced today - overdone.

StarrJam (is that the name we're sticking with? Jar-jar makes me think of Star Wars) were great. WOW - so it's official - Robert, James and Nathaniel (or was it Nathan) are brothers - wow! Okay - that's why the boys look so much alike. Great casting! I was wondering about those scenes. So it looks like Ford Mama left while pregnant with Nate. Nate is Dani's age and James is pretty close to Starr, so he prolly won't remember much, though Bobby sure does.

WOW! Okay - TPTB should have just dumped Dorian and Viki today and focuses on the Ford family - forgotten about Cristian and Layla and Not-Vange and Jarty. Those scenes are great! It's been awhile since OLTL has stunned me in this way. I wondered about the Nate/ford boys connection, but really wasn't expecting the reveal to happen so soon. I figured we'd be treated to months of near misses.

Todd wasn't on much today. sad
    Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

The Todd Show starts in 10 minutes! Empty Re: The Todd Show starts in 10 minutes!

Post by Crazy4Gaga Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:42 pm

Too bad Todd(and Tea) were only on for like five minutes!
    They were basically the ONLY real good part of the show today, frankly I felt cheated. It even felt like their scenes were cut.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:15 pm

Crazy4Gaga wrote:Too bad Todd(and Tea) were only on for like five minutes!
    They were basically the ONLY real good part of the show today, frankly I felt cheated. It even felt like their scenes were cut.
    Yes, it felt like TnT scenes were cut - like Téa's answer to Todd's proposal, we didn't even get to see a YES or a real kiss or hug.

Crappy pacing!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Yes they were cut and we were gipped. They at least let Blair and Eli's proposal to be aired. And no one cares about that creep Eli.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:00 pm

I know! TnT's scenes are cut for a psycho maniac's proposal? I was wondering why we saw so little of them. Far as I'm concerned, they could have dumped the Dorian/Viki crap and replaced it with TnT. I was actually embarrassed watching it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:14 pm