CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Chris
TSJFan4Ever
Impact
Shale
RedBedroom
9 posters

Have you ever met someone who you were instantly attracted to, but they were not at all someone you could or would pursue?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Have you ever met someone who you were instantly attracted to, but they were not at all someone you could or would pursue? Empty Have you ever met someone who you were instantly attracted to, but they were not at all someone you could or would pursue?

Post by RedBedroom Fri May 06, 2011 1:27 am

This happened to me a couple years ago.

I was at a motocross race, and there was a bathroom at a local gas station, and a gas station within walking of a track is friggin' awesome to begin with. On my couple mile walk back to the track, a guy who was racing that day in the 50+ class offered me a ride.

He was absolutely gorgeous. In shape, handsome, and so kind. I was immediately attracted to him. He just seemed like this person who took life by the balls and ran with it. If I was single....

Funny thing, I have not seen him at any race since that day.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Have you ever met someone who you were instantly attracted to, but they were not at all someone you could or would pursue? Empty Re: Have you ever met someone who you were instantly attracted to, but they were not at all someone you could or would pursue?

Post by Shale Fri May 06, 2011 1:31 am

Well I am attracted to young men. But I have to realize that youth is attractive and old guys ain't. So, I never make a serious pass at them.

However, (lucky me) there are a few perv young men who like us old farts and actually make passes at us. Never pass up a windfall.
    big grin bear hug
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Have you ever met someone who you were instantly attracted to, but they were not at all someone you could or would pursue? Empty Re: Have you ever met someone who you were instantly attracted to, but they were not at all someone you could or would pursue?

Post by RedBedroom Fri May 06, 2011 1:37 am

Shale wrote:Well I am attracted to young men. But I have to realize that youth is attractive and old guys ain't. So, I never make a serious pass at them.

However, (lucky me) there are a few perv young men who like us old farts and actually make passes at us. Never pass up a windfall.
    big grin bear hug

Shale you are very great looking, so don't you ever think that you are the lucky one!
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Fri May 06, 2011 2:02 am

It happened a couple of times when I was married. Let me tell you, when you're going through drama and the union is collapsing, it is eerily easy to cheat. But I didn't. And of course when my marriage was over, the women I could have pursued earlier were no where to be found at that point.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri May 06, 2011 3:21 am

Yeah - there was one guy but then I found out a few days later that he had a girlfriend.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri May 06, 2011 8:20 am

A few years ago I struck up a conversation with this female who I was very attracted to from afar. Soon as she opened her mouth, it took me all of sixty seconds to realize that she was crazy. Hot as hell, physically, but she spoke of very off the wall types of things and didn't seem to have any balance.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri May 06, 2011 8:56 am

Impact wrote:It happened a couple of times when I was married. ...

That happened to me a couple of times as well. Once on a spiritual retreat I met this bisexual, vegetarian, woman who was a fotografer. We had so much in common I was smitten. We shared meals and spent a lot of time together doing foto shoots. I was so exuberant I told my wife about it as soon as I got home. She said go spend some time with her & get it out of my system. I didn't. I knew we were too much alike and not compatible. One of us woulda killed the other within a week.

We even took each others pic at the same time - the closest we ever got together.

Have you ever met someone who you were instantly attracted to, but they were not at all someone you could or would pursue? 1987annfullerwebtxt
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri May 06, 2011 3:17 pm

yes its happend to me quite a few times, these last couple guys ive met have been in relationships, boo!
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Fri May 06, 2011 4:37 pm

All the time. I'm generally only attracted to older men 40 and up. And sometimes, that means teachers, doctors, etc.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri May 06, 2011 6:17 pm

.:TwI$Ted*EleGanCe:. wrote:yes its happend to me quite a few times, these last couple guys ive met have been in relationships, boo!

Same here. That shit sucks, lol. And I don't do that sleeping with someone else's man shit.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Fri May 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Absolutely. I went on a date a few weeks ago with this guy I really liked, or at least was attracted to. He was just plain mean and uncouth. Long story short, he was the worst date I've ever had. He wasn't too bright either, because he called me four times after the date, all of which went to my voicemail and I ignored all his calls. Finally he got the picture!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:49 am