CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Yep, the Deanna situation *is* a mirror of Echo.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Yep, the Deanna situation *is* a mirror of Echo. Empty Yep, the Deanna situation *is* a mirror of Echo.

Post by Chris Sat May 07, 2011 5:01 am

James having such a huge, charitable heart about his down on her luck ex-girlfriend, that he goes out of his way of making sure she has a place to stay, while acting as if his current lover should have no problem with it, and acts all 'come on, seriously?!' at her skeptism of the ex's motives and his own feelings. This is another recycle job; and what's worse is that Starr/James/Deanna will be the summer storyline.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Yep, the Deanna situation *is* a mirror of Echo. Empty Re: Yep, the Deanna situation *is* a mirror of Echo.

Post by Tony Marino Sat May 07, 2011 9:28 am

If I were Starr I would say see you later bud, the writing is on the wall. James is probably next to go so thats why they brought this dull talentless actress in to get him out of the story. Your right though, its exactly like Echo and Chuckles, Deanna and James will be stealing intimate moments very soon I am sure.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Yep, the Deanna situation *is* a mirror of Echo. Empty Re: Yep, the Deanna situation *is* a mirror of Echo.

Post by allison13 Sat May 07, 2011 5:48 pm

Except that Echo is a whole lot more interesting than Deanna!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun May 08, 2011 2:01 am

Yeah - Echo was more interesting but ITA that it's the same storyline. I really have no interest in it.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun May 08, 2011 7:14 am

Maybe Echo is Deanna's mother from a one night stand she had with RJ Gannon.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by allison13 Sun May 08, 2011 4:15 pm

RJ was a man of taste.He would never wallow in the mud! Did I Say That?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:47 am