CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Hey Cole how about the man in the mirror

sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Hey Cole how about the man in the mirror Empty Hey Cole how about the man in the mirror

Post by sue67 Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Cole is such a tool yapping at Starr about how he wanted to show Starr what her father was like, really Hey Cole how about the man in the mirror 876550 Cole better pray that Starr doesn't start looking at the kind of "man" he is because sure as anything Cole isn't looking to hard himself but if Starr does open her eyes she's going to bolt Hey Cole how about the man in the mirror 892814 .
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Hey Cole how about the man in the mirror Empty Re: Hey Cole how about the man in the mirror

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:38 pm

That line showed what a total idiot Cole is. He's the one who has no regrets for trying to murder a man based on what a psycho told him. He really is a despicable, sickening character!!!!! Starr needs to open her eyes up and see Cole for what he is. This is the guy who almost slept with Hannah because she told him Starr was sleeping with someone. This is the guy who assaulted her and tried raping her, the guy who has a violent, out of control temper. This is the guy who was so out of control that it took four guys to pull him off her father, while he was trying to murder him. This is the guy who has no regrets for either murder attempt and hasn't even bothered apologizing to her, only turned around and started blaming other people. This is the cretin who can't even own up to his crimes and mistakes. He really does need to keep his mouth shut, given his own crimes and more importantly, his total lack of remorse for those crimes.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Hey Cole how about the man in the mirror Empty Re: Hey Cole how about the man in the mirror

Post by gmruss4 Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:55 am

It kind of pissed me off that not once did he say to her that he was sorry for almost killing her father. He just said he was wrong for listening to Hannah. I am sick of Starr putting up with this crap. I am so rooting for her and James.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:39 am

starr is dead to me period if she wants to stay with that jackass thats her problem. the next impulse control attack will be on her and she will forgive that also. there is no hope for starr thornhart.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:36 pm

Yeah - as long as TPTB keep Starr with Cole, she's dead to me I have NO interest in her as long as she's with that violent bastard. It'll be the same way it's been for most of the last three years - me ignoring and FFing Starr and hating the character. Starr Thornhart is a blind hope for her as long truth. There really is no hope for her as long as she's with him. She'll stay the looser that Cole has made her.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:45 pm

I hope she does bolt now that James is here. Only thing I can't picture James the fatherly type to Hope.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:30 pm

And Cole continues to prove that he's contending for village idiot with Rex. It's just sickening listening to that cretin go on and on and on. What an unfeeling creep he is. There's just nothing attractive about the guy at all. Once again, he's completely ignoring his own responsibility in putting Starr in danger and how his crime impacted everyone. Bastard can't even really admit that he shouldn't have believed what Hannah said about Todd and then he rags on Starr for not coming to him, when he was refusing to listen to anything she was saying anyway? Marty sure has managed to raise a self-entitled cretin with no conscience and no control. How can TPTB think this couple has anything? Starr better run before Cole turns that anger on her. It's sad how TPTB have so destroyed Starr to keep Stale together. This couple makes me Hey Cole how about the man in the mirror Icon_mad Hey Cole how about the man in the mirror 614627

Why can't TPTB see what a miserable failure they've been and that they've come at such a high costs that they'll never regain what was sacrificed?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:40 am