CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Nystyle709
Chris
6 posters

How do you think the world will end?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

How do you think the world will end? Empty How do you think the world will end?

Post by Chris Mon May 09, 2011 7:18 am

Do you think civilization will ever end? If so, how do you imagine it happening?
    Will humans simply become extinct with time, or will everyone perish in some violent abyss?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

How do you think the world will end? Empty Re: How do you think the world will end?

Post by Nystyle709 Mon May 09, 2011 9:27 am

The sun is going to get bigger and engulf the planets in the solar system. Since we're the third planet from the sun, it's going to be lights out for us pretty quickly. And that's assuming man doesn't kill himself off before then. I'm more willing to bet the latter.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

How do you think the world will end? Empty Re: How do you think the world will end?

Post by Tony Marino Mon May 09, 2011 2:17 pm

I figure Man will kill himself off with war.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Mon May 09, 2011 2:23 pm

Agree with these ideas. Between war, nukes, the use of chemical & biological warfare & eventually a global famine & no drinkable water we will probably die off faster than a lot of people think. But I believe we will probably be our own undoing one way or another.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Mon May 09, 2011 2:23 pm

The earth will survive long after the human race becomes extinct. As for that extinction, the likely scenario is a killer asteroid or comet similar to the one that struck about 65 million years ago. That or mass nuclear war and I'm not as fearful of that anymore. As for our industrialized society, we are hanging on by a much thinner thread. Even with the collapse of the technology we have come to depend on so dearly, the human race will survive. It won't be pretty but we will survive.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon May 09, 2011 6:03 pm

I think the earth is going to one day explode, but I think humans will have long died out before that happens.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:38 am