CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
Tony Marino
AtownPeep
Nystyle709
Cheaps
Supernova
Chris
RedBedroom
11 posters

Do you wish you had a different birthday month?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Do you wish you had a different birthday month? Empty Do you wish you had a different birthday month?

Post by RedBedroom Tue May 10, 2011 1:08 am

??

I like my June birthday, and always have since it is a good distance from Christmas.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Do you wish you had a different birthday month? Empty Re: Do you wish you had a different birthday month?

Post by Chris Tue May 10, 2011 1:10 am

Can't say that I do. I think middle May is a pretty good month to celebrate a birthday. Nice weather, if nothing else.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Do you wish you had a different birthday month? Empty Re: Do you wish you had a different birthday month?

Post by Supernova Tue May 10, 2011 1:12 am

No, I like being born near Halloween, and I take it as a sign of some sort that I was born on the same day and same month as my favorite Stooge, Curly Howard.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue May 10, 2011 1:36 am

no i dont wish for another bday month..its during summer.. but i wouldnt maybe mind changing the day.. cuz i share the same bday as my sister. so i always had to share bdays, until recently, she moved out of town few years back, so we dont really celebrate together anymore.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue May 10, 2011 6:53 am

Nope. July is the best month of the entire year. Why would I want to change it? smug
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Tue May 10, 2011 10:15 am

My birthday is in mid March and it's fine. It represents them last few moments of winter.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue May 10, 2011 10:40 am

I like my birthday in May and I like being a bull!!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue May 10, 2011 8:56 pm

I'm cool with the middle of August.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Tue May 10, 2011 10:33 pm

I was born June 29, and I've always enjoyed it, especially as a kid, being able to have birthday parties in the summer and not having to worry about school getting in the way of my party. Not to mention the nice weather.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Tue May 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Well I was born in January, in the dead of winter and right AFTER Christmas ("you just had Christmas, you don't need much for your birthday".) I wouldn't mind if my day came later in the year.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Wed May 11, 2011 9:47 am

Yes. I've never been thrilled with having a September birthday. It's too late in the year, too close to fall...and snap dab in the middle of back to school. Plus I get the honor of sharing my b-day with the infamy of 9/11. That's fun. For the last 10 years my birthday has been overshadowed by all that.

Would prefer a spring/summer birthday instead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:10 am