CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Under what circumstances did you leave home?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Under what circumstances did you leave home? Empty Under what circumstances did you leave home?

Post by Chris Wed May 11, 2011 8:21 am

Natural progression in North America usually means children leave the home at some point in their life. It is an increasing trend that people are remaining at home longer because of the high cost of living, unstable work situations etc.

What were the circumstance under which you left? What inspired you to leave?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Under what circumstances did you leave home? Empty Re: Under what circumstances did you leave home?

Post by RedBedroom Wed May 11, 2011 9:57 am

My dad was very upset that I was moving. From a very young age, I knew that I would be moving on my 18th birthday. There was no way I was living there a day longer.

So, as it was, Dad kicked me out two days early thinking I would stay with my boyfriend and he could get him for kidnapping or statutory rape or something. The thing was, I already had a place rented where I was moving to three hours away. But I had two days of work left at home. So, it was a mess, and luckily the police were understanding and said that they would let me be as long as I promised to not stay with my boyfriend. So, I stayed with my boyfriend's grandfather, and then the day I was 18, I was free to go.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Under what circumstances did you leave home? Empty Re: Under what circumstances did you leave home?

Post by Nystyle709 Wed May 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Got tired of living with my moms and decided to bounce. We were clashing way too much.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Thu May 12, 2011 9:11 am

One day I was at work and this guy who managed an apartment complex near my house came in and was in my line. He was wearing a shirt that had the apt name on it and I asked if he worked there and he said he was the manager. Told him it looked like a nice complex from outside and was thinking of moving someday. He asked me how long I been @ my job and I told him a year. Then he gave me his card and told me to come by and check out an apt. Soon as that happened I was already out the door in my mind. I went to check the apt out and liked what I saw and moved out 2 mons. later. I lived there for 2 years but didnt renew my lease the 2nd time and moved back home.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 29, 2024 1:59 am