CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

NEW SEASON OF BIG BROTHER

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

NEW SEASON OF BIG BROTHER Empty NEW SEASON OF BIG BROTHER

Post by Tony Marino Mon May 16, 2011 12:21 pm

Starts July 7.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

NEW SEASON OF BIG BROTHER Empty Re: NEW SEASON OF BIG BROTHER

Post by RedBedroom Wed May 25, 2011 1:28 pm

cool dance cool dance cool dance cool dance cool dance cool dance cool dance cool dance cool dance cool dance cool dance cool dance cool dance

I don't want to wish June away, but I can not wait for it!!!! I really don't like that we get no details until a few days leading up to it.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu May 26, 2011 11:40 am

Yeah but I think CBS is still interviewing people and they pretty much make up their minds at the last minute who is going to be on the show. I hope we have some colorful people and not people looking to hook up like Rachel/Brendon although Rachel did bring Drama to the show LOL.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu May 26, 2011 12:27 pm

I don't mind the hooks ups when they create drama! I just hope the twist is good. The seasons that the twist is lame, make me mad!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon May 30, 2011 9:24 am

Yeah bring on a good twist and loads of drama would make a great BB season. I just hope there are no surprise returns like Jesse!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Mon May 30, 2011 10:13 am

I agree on the bringing someone back thing. It was so lame, and I was blown away how the houseguests acted like he was some sort of A list celeb !

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:43 am

In my opinion Red Jesse ruined that whole season of BB since he had his cult following always around him and they didn't interact with the others in the house.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:34 pm

I agree Tony. However, I doubt producers feel the same way. I think they liked how he had his little gang of groupies.

I really hope they don't get the notion to bring back Evel Dick. I didn't really despise him on the show, but I have come to really not like him upon seeing his post-BB antics. Seems he has extended his 15 minutes with a small gathering of groupies on the Internet and doing his silly little apperances at clubs. Being a career bar fly at his age is rather embarrassing.

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:40 am

Oh man I hope not I hated Evil Dick and his evil offspring as well. I didn't hear anything at all about them bringing on any past players but you never know they might use anything as a twist in the game. They are overdue for an All Stars, they have not had one since season 7. Who would you like to see come back in an all stars game?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:26 am

I am really poor at picking something like that. But off the cuff, I would like to see:

Casey: He was entertaining and I think he he was ever afforded a second stint, he would be so over the top egotistical, we would see his inner bitch come out.

Regan: He annoyed me one minute, I adored him the next.

Marcellas: He was such a sweetie, and he was screwed over. Would love to see him get a take two.

Kevin: He annoyed me on the show often but only because he thought more of Lydia was more than she was. I would like to see him come back. He is kind of a bore, but I have talked to him on FB a couple times, and I think he is so cool.

Brayden: He lives and breathes pop culture, even running his own online game of it. He is really not as much of a tool as I thought he was.

I just realized I have not come up with on female. I truly did not care for many of any of the girls. I liked Monica. Those twins on the DNA season were pretty cool, if memory serves.

Anyway, I wouldn't honestly love to see an allstars because I just hope that they have learned from all these years of casting how to put together a good cast. As much as we love to hate some of the bonds formed on this show, they sure knew what they were doing in pairing Rachel on a season with Brendon.

There are probably more I would list, but my memory is so poor with older seasons.

I recall last year when the show was about to come on, you and I chatted a lot about it! It was how I got to "know" you! Can't wait to chat you up about it again this season. I hope we can strong arm a few of our friends here to watch this year. Such a great show.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:32 pm

I would like to see Kaysar, Janelle, James all from season 6. Would love to see Amy and Jason from season 3. Season 4 the one they called the Man Troll Dana she was a hoot! I would even like Nakomis to come back.

Your right though its better with new people and I am sure its new people they didn't say anything about an All Stars. Who do you think we could recruit to watch with us? I think Chris and Marc are candidates all the others seem to hate reality shows.

Yep thats how we became friendly and I am extremely happy that you befriended me Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:10 am