CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Chris's temper explodes again

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Chris's temper explodes again Empty Re: Chris's temper explodes again

Post by Chris Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Some kids never learn.

http://www.tmz.com/

Chris Brown -- Violent Outburst at 'GMA'
    46 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Chris Brown exploded in rage behind the scenes at "Good Morning America" this morning ... smashing a window and storming out without a shirt ... sources tell TMZ ... and it was triggered by on-air questions about the Rihanna incident.

ABC sources tell TMZ ... Brown performed and was interviewed by Robin Roberts live from the Times Square studio when she began asking about the infamous incident.

Brown tried to redirect the questions to focus on his album -- but Roberts continued to ask about Brown's legal issues stemming from the Rihanna incident.

We're told after the interview, Brown freaked out, storming into his dressing room and screaming so loud, the people in hair and makeup became alarmed and called security.

We're told Brown was out of control, and one source present tells us he smashed a window in his dressing room, and the glass shattered and some shards fell onto 43rd and Broadway. ABC security tells TMZ ... the window was shattered with a chair.

We're told by the time security rushed the area, Brown had ripped off his shirt and left the building, blowing off another performance he was supposed to do for the ABC website.

And sources say ... on his way out of the building, Brown confronted a segment producer, got in his face and stared him down. People from the show got in between Chris and the producer to diffuse the situation.

Remember -- Brown is on probation for the felony beating and he's required to obey all laws.

UPDATE 6:49 AM: Brown just tweeted, "I'm so over people bringing this past s**t up!!! Yet we praise Charlie sheen and other celebs for there bulls**t."

UPDATE 6:59 AM: Brown has already deleted the previous tweet ... and added a new one that reads, "All my fans!!! This album is for you and only you!!! I'm so tired of everyone else!! Honestly!! I love team breezy!!"

Chris's temper explodes again 0322-chris-brown-ex-credit
    Chris's temper explodes again 0322-shattered-glass-tmz2

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:37 pm

That nigga needs some serious anger management counseling.....but in a way, I totally understand where he's coming from. I respect Robin Roberts as a reporter, but it was tacky for her to keep bring up Rihanna....twice.....when Chris obviously didn't want to talk about it. That's some shit Wendy Williams would do. This boy is trying to put his career back on track, he don't wanna hear about no damn Rihanna and he shouldn't.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Chris's temper explodes again Empty Chris's temper explodes again

Post by Cheaps Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:45 am

Nystyle709 wrote:That nigga needs some serious anger management counseling.....but in a way, I totally understand where he's coming from. I respect Robin Roberts as a reporter, but it was tacky for her to keep bring up Rihanna....twice.....when Chris obviously didn't want to talk about it. That's some shit Wendy Williams would do. This boy is trying to put his career back on track, he don't wanna hear about no damn Rihanna and he shouldn't.

I AGREE bout the anger management, but robin roberts had asked if she could ask about the Rhianna incident and he apporoved.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/22/chris-brown-gma-robin-roberts-approved-questions-rihanna-smashed-window/

he fuckin himself up, if he couldnt handle being asked bout the incident, he shouldnt have approved. This kid has alot of potential hes just flushin down the toilet, great singer PHENOMENAL dancer, come on now breezy, get your shit together!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:55 pm