CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+15
AtownPeep
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
DrDante
Alan Smithee
Impact
TPP
RedBedroom
FightSleep
CeCe
Tony Marino
RobbieFTW
Marc™
SuSu-Coklat
MandyPerfumeGirl
Chris
19 posters

The 'Britney Spears' Discussion Thread

AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

The 'Britney Spears' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Britney Spears' Discussion Thread

Post by AtownPeep Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:18 pm

I don't understand how she's managed to last for so long. She hasn't evolved or matured at all and is in basically the same place she was starting out. She doesn't sing or perform any better than she ever did and her music hasn't grown up.
    DrDante
    DrDante
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 2

The 'Britney Spears' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Britney Spears' Discussion Thread

Post by DrDante Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:41 pm

AtownPeep wrote:I don't understand how she's managed to last for so long. She hasn't evolved or matured at all and is in basically the same place she was starting out. She doesn't sing or perform any better than she ever did and her music hasn't grown up.

The sad part is that she's gotten worse!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Britney is a has been but her CD is selling! Maybe if she hadn't been so obnoxious and had her personal life thrust into the public eye she would have grown up and been a better person and maybe a better singer.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:55 pm

Britney is just this automaton whose career is this manufactured and puppet mastered via managers, record labels and other people in her camp. She, herself, is a mannequin with no real personality.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:41 pm

Even Avril Lavigne has more personality than this airhead.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:04 am

A new Britney song surfaced called "Inside Out."

RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:35 am

Chris wrote:A new Britney song surfaced called "Inside Out."

Hate to say it but i sorta like it!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

The 'Britney Spears' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Britney Spears untouched up.

Post by Chris Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:27 am

Yikes.

The 'Britney Spears' Discussion Thread - Page 2 HDk1f

The 'Britney Spears' Discussion Thread - Page 2 U3wEn
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:57 am

Those are totally photoshopped.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Chris wrote:Yikes.

!!!!

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Britney has never been that 'gorgeous'. She only got by because of that goody two-shoes pop image.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:08 pm

I don't know if those are real or not, but this is her without makeup.
    The 'Britney Spears' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Thehollywoodgossip_Britney_Spears_87864_britney_spears_no_makeup_202x303
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:26 pm

^^ shes got makeup on in that pic
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:29 pm

They're photoshopped to make her look older.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Sales Figures: Britney Spears Hits #1 With Lowest Sales To Date

The 'Britney Spears' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Britney-femme-fat-e1296671143492

Britney Spears’ ‘Femme Fatale’ has debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200. However, her fans may want to put their celebrations on hold as the record marks her 2nd her lowest 1st week sales to date, proving that she is definitely not stronger than yesterday.

‘Fatale’ enters the chart this week with sales of only 279k, giving her smallest debut figures since her debut LP, ‘…Baby One More Time’ which debuted with 120k. Spears’ previous lowest seller since then was 2007’s ‘Blackout’ which sold 290k in its 1st week with considerably less promotion than ‘Fatale’.

These numbers only add to the mounting disappointment that Spears has experienced in recent weeks following the quick decline of both her ‘Hold It Against Me’ and ‘Till The World Ends’ singles as well as Enrique Iglesias rejection of offers to join her upcoming summer tour.

On the contrary, artists with actual talent continue to soar. 2011’s best-selling album to date, Adele’s ‘21′, moves another 94k at the #3 spot, just behind Wiz Khalifa’s ‘Rolling Papers’ at #2 with 192k. Meanwhile, Chris Brown maintains a position in the top 5 at #4 with ‘F.A.M.E’ selling 88k copies.

Jennifer Hudson’s ‘I Remember Me’ drops to #7 with 54k whereas Mary Mary’s ‘Something Big’ debuts at #10 with just under 42k. Finally, Snoop Dogg made a surprising entry at #8 with ‘Doggumentary’ which sold 49k copies.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Britney Spears Ft Nicki Minaj & Kesha - Till The World Ends Lyrics (full song Remix 2011)

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

The 'Britney Spears' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Britney Spears sued for being unhygienic by former bodyguard

Post by Supernova Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:31 pm

This was too funny NOT to put up:

http://wonderwall.msn.com/music/spears-branded-unhygienic-in-lawsuit-1631167.story?ocid=answw11

"Britney Spears refused to wash for days and picked her nose "unselfconsciously," according to a former bodyguard who is suing her for harassment.

Fernando Flores launched a lawsuit last year alleging the "Toxic" hitmaker repeatedly exposed herself and made unwanted sexual advances towards him while he worked for her.

Now, new papers filed at Los Angeles Superior Court contain claims from Flores that the singer had poor personal hygiene, frequently used offensive language, failed to brush her teeth or use deodorant and reeked of cigarette smoke.

In the documents, Flores states, "The sexual advances were unwanted for a variety of reasons. Spears had obnoxious habits, such as chain-smoking -- making her smell continually of stale tobacco."

"She broke wind or picked her nose unselfconsciously and unapologetically and she was constantly and gratuitously loud and profane. She did not bathe for days, did not use deodorant, did not brush her teeth, did not fix her hair, did not wear shoes or socks."

Flores also alleges Spears' diva antics were unbearable, adding: "Spears was mentally unstable, obnoxious and demanding -- requiring staff on various occasions to address her as Jennifer or Queen Bee."

RELATED: Brit-Brit & More of JT's Exes

The former bodyguard is seeking damages, alleging he suffered depression and anxiety while working for Spears.

A representative for the singer has previously dismissed the lawsuit as "another unfortunate situation where someone is trying to take advantage of the Spears family and make a name for himself."

I don't know, there are a lot better things to make a name for yourself on than this. And we already know from her drunken home movies that she can be a disgusting drunk pig. The only part I didn't get was the issue with her being barefoot and not wearing socks or shoes, I don't either when I don't have to. I detest socks and don't wear shoes unless I have to, if I could go around barefoot all day, I would, but I settle for second best with sandals. But days without bathing or brushing her teeth or using deodorant? Even I'm not that bad.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Not surprised. Britney's a basket case.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:Not surprised. Britney's a basket case.

And clearly has been for a very long time.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:19 pm

Doesn't surprise me. She looks like she probably would have an odor.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:20 pm

Yeah, let's not forget this is the same woman who was too stupid to put on a skirt, or even some underwear, before making a public appearance. Though you do have to wonder, with all the people she's got surrounding her all the time, why didn't ANYBODY point out she didn't have anything on before she left the house?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:06 pm

Yes, I'm sure it came as a complete shock to her when her coochie was splashed all over the Internet.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

The 'Britney Spears' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Britney Spears to be honored at the VMAs

Post by Kral Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:35 pm

http://www.celebritybug.net/2011/08/britney-spears-to-be-honored-at-2011.html

I don't understand why. What has she done that's so great????
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:48 pm

I have been wondering the same thing for years and can't come up with an answer.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Maybe it's because she's blond and shakes her hair around alot. Shrugs (Oh well…)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:42 am