CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Do you own anything you would like to sell right now?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Do you own anything you would like to sell right now? Empty Do you own anything you would like to sell right now?

Post by RedBedroom Mon May 23, 2011 1:51 am

In all your belongings, is there anything big or small that you would like to sell right now?
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Do you own anything you would like to sell right now? Empty Re: Do you own anything you would like to sell right now?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon May 23, 2011 2:16 am

I've got a couch but I doubt I'll get any money for it. I need to downsize and as I start the process, I'm sure I"ll find more stuff.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Do you own anything you would like to sell right now? Empty Re: Do you own anything you would like to sell right now?

Post by Nystyle709 Mon May 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Actually, nope.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed May 25, 2011 2:21 pm

Yeah, I have a microwave that I don't use anymore. It's about five years old, but it still works. I recently bought a newer one, and put the old one in the basement.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Wed May 25, 2011 2:25 pm

Royal Century typewriter. I prefer working on my Quiet DeLuxe, Smith Corona or Triumph machines. The Century is just too much of a clunker.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:35 am