CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Have You Ever Sold Something You Made?

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Have You Ever Sold Something You Made? Empty Have You Ever Sold Something You Made?

Post by Marc™ Mon May 23, 2011 1:55 am

Ever make a profit selling something you made/put together yourself?
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Have You Ever Sold Something You Made? Empty Re: Have You Ever Sold Something You Made?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon May 23, 2011 2:14 am

Baked goods at bake sales - i think that's about it. Most of the stuff I've made, I've given away as gifts, not sold.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Have You Ever Sold Something You Made? Empty Re: Have You Ever Sold Something You Made?

Post by RedBedroom Mon May 23, 2011 2:21 am

same here...most of the things I make are for gifts.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon May 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Yep. When I was like 10 yrs old, I used to make these key chain ornaments for my classmates. I forgot what it's called now, but there was this plastic string that you wove together and that you could make designs and ornaments with and I was really good at it. I could do complex designs no one else could do. So I would buy a lot of the material from the craft store, different colors and whole nine, make the ornaments and sell them to the girls in the school for a dollar...sometimes two. I would clean up. That was a nice little hustle too. Got it from Daddy. cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:18 am