CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Casey Anthony's murder trial begins, defense now says Caylee drowned in pool

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Casey Anthony's murder trial begins, defense now says Caylee drowned in pool Empty Casey Anthony's murder trial begins, defense now says Caylee drowned in pool

Post by Supernova Tue May 24, 2011 4:38 pm

And all I can say is OH PUH-LEASE:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43148857/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?GT1=43001

First the lawyer says she didn't do anything wrong, then he's saying she is the way she is because she was sexually abused. Uh huh, Bullshit well I'd sure love to know, maybe the prosecution can bring in expert witnesses who can testify how many women who were sexually abused by their fathers don't report their babies' accidental deaths because of it.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Casey Anthony's murder trial begins, defense now says Caylee drowned in pool Empty Re: Casey Anthony's murder trial begins, defense now says Caylee drowned in pool

Post by RedBedroom Tue May 24, 2011 5:21 pm

I wonder what her parents are going to say about this new drowning defence. Last I heard, they were still in Casey's corner with all of this. Only they stopped visiting due to the conversations being possibly recorded.

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Casey Anthony's murder trial begins, defense now says Caylee drowned in pool Empty Re: Casey Anthony's murder trial begins, defense now says Caylee drowned in pool

Post by Supernova Tue May 24, 2011 5:28 pm

I never really noticed how little age difference there is between that nimrod and myself, she's 25, I'm 21, I had not noticed that, I never really listened to how old she was, but you know what? Even at 10 I knew better than this bitch did, only I don't think it's a matter of she doesn't know, she just doesn't care, her child and responsibilities were getting in the way of her wild club life. And you know what? If Caylee DID drown, why then were there searches on Casey's computer about how to make chloroform? THAT I think is going to be one of the prosecution's biggest questions. And if it was an accident, WHY was Caylee buried? Why was her skeleton found with duct tape wrapped around her mouth? We've gone over this before on here, if your child accidentally dies, you do NOT hide this fact, you do NOT avoid telling police, you do NOT take it out and bury it somewhere, and you sure as hell do NOT make up a story about a nanny taking the child, and you also sure as hell do NOT conveniently forget for a month that your only child is missing. I'm hoping when the trial's over that they fry this bitch.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue May 24, 2011 5:44 pm

Anybody with half a brain knows this defence is not going to work. She and Baez are just grasping at straws with this one.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Tue May 24, 2011 5:46 pm

And you know, you would hope the jury would have enough brains to see through this Bullshit but it only takes 1 to hang them and from there it would be a matter of if the prosecution felt the case was strong enough to try again. I'm just hoping this moron doesn't walk.
    DanaShelbyChancey
    DanaShelbyChancey
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 10

Post by DanaShelbyChancey Tue May 24, 2011 5:50 pm

Baez is good though. I am eager to hear what the proscecution has. I would not put Casey to death on the forensic evidence I have heard so far.
    Finding her guilty, that is possible. It is not that I think she is in fact innocent, but the evidence is thin. Going partying is damning but it doesn't mean someone is a child killer.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Tue May 24, 2011 6:52 pm

Maybe not but what do you call it when she buries the body, waits a month to tell anybody she's missing, and then makes up a non-existent person to say they kidnapped her?
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue May 24, 2011 11:14 pm

That's the crux of it for me, Super. If she were truly repentant and it was truly an accident, then why not come forward and admit it? The way she handled things after Casey's death proves her guilt. I really hope the jury doesn't buy that defence. This woman murdered her daughter in cold blood and covered it up, crying a sob story and letting the whole continent search and pray for that precious angel. Sickening!!!!
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Tue May 24, 2011 11:16 pm

For once I hope the tabloids are true because they say the defense is falling apart...and from our point of view it sure looks that way, but you never know how it's going to look to a jury, out of 12 people it'll only take 1 to hang them.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed May 25, 2011 1:09 am

Yeah - that's what worries me - that some poor, dumb sap will buy the lawyer's excuse and let this women get away with cold-blooded murder.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Thu May 26, 2011 1:42 am

Okay everybody, I gotta get some opinions on this one, I don't know what to make of this. I was watching the coverage of the trial on the news today, and on Nancy Grace (shut up laughing ) they went to the recorded footage of her talking to her parents in jail...and the mom, her mom is saying 'somebody told us today that Caylee died, she drowned in the pool, that's the story going around' and Casey replies 'no surprise there'. This is her NEW defense, and she's not confirming it, she's not saying 'yeah that's what happened', she's not saying it's true, apparently somebody else came up with the story and she is not surprised....what the hell? This is her defense and it seems not only to not be her own idea, but it doesn't surprise her when it does come out. What's up with that?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:49 am