CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Chris
MandyPerfumeGirl
Supernova
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
RobbieFTW
10 posters

If you were Maria would you take Arnold back?

RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

If you were Maria would you take Arnold back? Empty If you were Maria would you take Arnold back?

Post by RobbieFTW Sat May 28, 2011 1:37 am

I'm watching on Extra that Arnold is literally begging Maria to give him another chance to save their marriage. If you were her would you take him back??? I mean they were married 25 yrs and got kids. Is the affair worth losing ALL THAT?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

If you were Maria would you take Arnold back? Empty Re: If you were Maria would you take Arnold back?

Post by Alan Smithee Sat May 28, 2011 6:54 am

I really haven't been following this story. Did they break up over his affair(s) or did they have other problems? I thought it was the latter.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

If you were Maria would you take Arnold back? Empty Re: If you were Maria would you take Arnold back?

Post by Nystyle709 Sat May 28, 2011 9:34 am

alan smithee wrote:I really haven't been following this story. Did they break up over his affair(s) or did they have other problems? I thought it was the latter.

He fathered a child with their longtime housekeeper. And the kid is like 2 weeks younger than their youngest child.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat May 28, 2011 9:36 am

RobbieFTW wrote:I'm watching on Extra that Arnold is literally begging Maria to give him another chance to save their marriage. If you were her would you take him back??? I mean they were married 25 yrs and got kids. Is the affair worth losing ALL THAT?

Nah, I wouldn't. He had a child with another woman and kept it from me for 14 yrs. Had he confessed 14 yrs ago to the affair, I might have been able to forgive him. But lying to me and me being all friendly with the damn maid who has been sleeping with my husband in MY bed all this time? Not gonna work.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sat May 28, 2011 10:44 am

Nope, I don't know HOW he got found out but I'm sure that's the only reason he's sorry, just like all others cheaters, not sorry he did it, only sorry he got caught, and I heard there's a possibility he fathered yet another child with another woman.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Sat May 28, 2011 12:09 pm

No chance in hell. To me, cheating is deal-breaker, and that's all there is to it, I don't care if we were together for 50 years. It's over, pal. I couldn't trust him after that. Hell, Maria's a Kennedy, she doesn't need to put up with that!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat May 28, 2011 1:41 pm

It was my understanding that this was an ongoing affair, one that spanned years, and that it produced a child (one that was born at around the same time he had another with his wife.) I don't see him deserving a second chance.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sat May 28, 2011 2:25 pm

Nope. It might be different if he had just confessed back when it happened but not after all this time AND a child. There are rumors of more, so no.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sat May 28, 2011 2:36 pm

Brag brag brag.

AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Sat May 28, 2011 2:58 pm

Actions have consequences and I think she would be a fool to take him back.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat May 28, 2011 10:56 pm

I hope she is over it.

But, the thing I don't like about speculation is that I don't know all that has gone on, or if she kinda/sorta suspected all those years...who knows?

Let them do them, and see what comes up.

Personally, his tail would be to the curb.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun May 29, 2011 12:59 am

No - he had many chances to come clean and has only come clean because someone else broke the news. IF Arnie truly cared for her, he wouldn't have had an affair and let it continue for so long. If he was truly remorseful, he'd have come clean the first time it happened. She should take him for all she can get. He made a choice - now it's time for him to deal with the consequences.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:11 pm