CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
TSJFan4Ever
Supernova
Hyacinth Girl
Chris
Tony Marino
10 posters

China Arnold Gets Life for Microwaving Her 28-Day-Old Baby to Death

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

China Arnold Gets Life for Microwaving Her 28-Day-Old Baby to Death Empty China Arnold Gets Life for Microwaving Her 28-Day-Old Baby to Death

Post by Tony Marino Mon May 23, 2011 3:31 pm

The years was 2005, and China Arnold had just given birth to a baby girl a month before. But her boyfriend wasn't ready to take responsibility for the child. He claimed the baby wasn't his. They were arguing over paternity at a home in Dayton, Ohio that day...

That's when China decided that if her boyfriend wouldn't man up, she wouldn't either. So she placed the little girl in the microwave for two minutes. The baby ended up dying from essentially being cooked to death.

It would take six years to bring China to justice. Her first trial ended in a mistrial in 2008 when a boy who was just 5 at the time came forward near the trial's end to say he saw another kid put the baby in the microwave.

Her second trial was held that same year, but the jury couldn't decide whether to sentence her to death of life in prison. So a judge sentenced her to life, but that decision was later overruled on appeal.

Earlier this month, she was convicted yet again, and this time it looks like it will stick. A judge sentenced her Friday to life with parole.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2011/05/prosecutors_say_arnold_intenti.php

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

China Arnold Gets Life for Microwaving Her 28-Day-Old Baby to Death Empty Re: China Arnold Gets Life for Microwaving Her 28-Day-Old Baby to Death

Post by Chris Mon May 23, 2011 3:41 pm

That's terrible. I think some people don't see babies as actually human, but rather experimental toys. If I believed in capital punishment, I'd be ready to have her injected with a needle.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

China Arnold Gets Life for Microwaving Her 28-Day-Old Baby to Death Empty Re: China Arnold Gets Life for Microwaving Her 28-Day-Old Baby to Death

Post by Chris Mon May 23, 2011 3:42 pm

Not to divert attention away from this more serious story, but Tony did you see the other story posted on that same site about the college kid? jaw dropz

Last edited by Chris on Mon May 23, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Mon May 23, 2011 3:48 pm

I think it's really sick that some people treat life as "disposable". Some people can't have biological children of their own and would love to have adopted that baby. After having gone through radiation therapy, myself, and smelled the unnatural burning smell it emits, I can only imagine what that microwave was like--and radiation was a "controlled" thing, as bad as that was.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Mon May 23, 2011 3:51 pm

There have actually been a few stories of mothers doing this, why the hell they do I don't know but I think every last one of them should be shot at dawn.

Now is this woman, I recall a few years ago a story on the news, is this the one in her interview she says somebody else told her the baby looked like somebody had cooked her? I remember that and there were experts on TV saying the baby wouldn't look like anything like she was saying.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon May 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Chris wrote:Not to divert attention away from this more serious story, but Tony did you see the other story posted on that same site about the college kid? jaw dropz

I did now LOL what an imbecile that guy is.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon May 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Hyacinth Girl wrote:I think it's really sick that some people treat life as "disposable". Some people can't have biological children of their own and would love to have adopted that baby. After having gone through radiation therapy, myself, and smelled the unnatural burning smell it emits, I can only imagine what that microwave was like--and radiation was a "controlled" thing, as bad as that was.

Sorry you had to endure radiation therapy, hope all is well. In the case of this baby they should do the same thing to the mother and see how she likes it.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon May 23, 2011 4:45 pm

If I believed in capital punishment, I'd say she should get the same death her baby got. If you don't want the baby, give it up for adoption. Plenty of families out there would treasure what she so callously murdered.
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Mon May 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    Hyacinth Girl wrote:I think it's really sick that some people treat life as "disposable". Some people can't have biological children of their own and would love to have adopted that baby. After having gone through radiation therapy, myself, and smelled the unnatural burning smell it emits, I can only imagine what that microwave was like--and radiation was a "controlled" thing, as bad as that was.

Sorry you had to endure radiation therapy, hope all is well. In the case of this baby they should do the same thing to the mother and see how she likes it.

Yes, "do unto others" should apply here. Thanks, too--I'm doing mostly pretty good nowadays, and not to derail this thread, you can read my journey here if interested:

http://forum.nin.com/bb/read.php?36,628480

(Warning: That's filled with inappropriate/black humor, but that's the way I wanted it! LOL)
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Mon May 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Chris wrote:Not to divert attention away from this more serious story, but Tony did you see the other story posted on that same site about the college kid? jaw dropz

I thought the SAME thing.

--

Also, this is not difficult shit, America. The woman should be starved to death in a cell. big grin
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon May 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Disgusting woman
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon May 23, 2011 5:37 pm

What is there to be said? Some people are just sick.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Mon May 23, 2011 6:58 pm

I can't even imagine how a thought like this would enter someone's mind. Someone this disturbed or evil should never see freedom again.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon May 23, 2011 7:35 pm

Marc™ wrote:What is there to be said? Some people are just sick.

Seriously. Damn, what happened to just leaving the baby on the doorstep?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:53 am