CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Tony Marino
Forgiveness Man
Shale
Cheaps
Chris
9 posters

People with less education earning more money than you.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

People with less education earning more money than you. Empty People with less education earning more money than you.

Post by Chris Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:00 am

Does the thought of someone who didn't get as far as you did in school earning more, or being more successful than you in general, bother you?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

People with less education earning more money than you. Empty Re: People with less education earning more money than you.

Post by Cheaps Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:06 am

i know some construction workers who make more than i do and they dont have a hs diploma..

Shrugs (Oh well…) o well,
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

People with less education earning more money than you. Empty Re: People with less education earning more money than you.

Post by Shale Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:42 am

I have for most of my life worked for 'right livelihood' content to make a living rather than pursue mo money.

So, those uneducated construction workers or tradesmen probably deserve the money they get by their sweat.

On the other side of that, I am a HS grad, no college. I work in an office with 'professionals' who mostly have bachelor degrees. I am prevented from holding positions for which I can do the work because of that lack of a degree, even tho I often proof the poorly written reports of my 'better educated' colleagues.

Oh well. Shrugs (Oh well…)
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:59 am

It wouldn't bother me as much as make the entire "college makes you more successful" stuff that everybody preaches seem kind of ridiculous.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:16 am

No, not at all, best of luck to them.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:24 pm

LOL, being that I don't have a degree (yet) and I make more money than a lot of people? Doesn't bother me at all.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Doesn't bother me. I don't want to know how much anyone else earns to begin with.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:38 pm

It doesn't bother me.

What I get bitchy about is people who have had a family business handed down to them with doing little to no work at all. And that is probably just me being jealous.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:05 am

It doesn't really bother me. what bothers me is people getting paid the same thing I do, when they do nothing. There's this one lady at my old school who does nothing but work on her Masters all day and totally ignores the kid she is supposed to be working with. Thankfully the admin is finally cluing in to her games.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:36 am