CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+12
RedBedroom
AtownPeep
Supernova
Shale
RiteDiva
Alan Smithee
Nhaiyel
CeCe
Forgiveness Man
Chris
Nystyle709
CatEyes10736
16 posters

Call me shallow, but I am really upset because I just

CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Call me shallow, but I am really upset because I just Empty Call me shallow, but I am really upset because I just

Post by CatEyes10736 Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:01 am

discovered 2 gray hairs!

sad news

Why oh why did I get the urge to part my hair down the middle tonight?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Call me shallow, but I am really upset because I just Empty Re: Call me shallow, but I am really upset because I just

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:54 am

Did you use a marker to color it in? That's what a friend of mine did.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Call me shallow, but I am really upset because I just Empty Re: Call me shallow, but I am really upset because I just

Post by Chris Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:56 am

bear hug It'll be okay. I wish I could claim only two, but the unfortunate truth is that those things are multiplying like rabbits. The only thing that gives me solace about it is knowing that I was twenty-two when it started, so this is just nature fucking with me, as opposed to me getting old. Yeah, that's it. big grin
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:17 am

If it makes you feel better, I know somebody who just found one at 17 apparently. It shouldn't make you feel old, just out of puberty. Razz (End of FM's pep talk.)
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:30 am

CatEyes10736 wrote:discovered 2 gray hairs!

sad news

big hugz sometimes a lot of that just depends on genetics. I've known of it happening in the teens. When it gets too noticeable find a shade as close to yours as possible & cover it up. A semi-permanent that washes out might be the best to start with but you probably have a while before you have to worry about that.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:52 am

Gurl, them silver streaks will sprout up like weeds if you let them. You better run your butt over to the supermarket and buy you a bottle of Clairol Root Touch Up and hair dye brush before two strands becomes five.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:56 am

ROFLMAO!

Wait until your daughter gets here!

Seriously, it'll be OK bear hug
    RiteDiva
    RiteDiva
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by RiteDiva Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:33 am

Not to scare you, but in a few years you will wish there were only two.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:04 am

CeCe wrote: big hugz sometimes a lot of that just depends on genetics. I've known of it happening in the teens. ...

Yep, white hair runs in my family. This is me with my younger cousin (who is from a side of the family without the bald gene). He was turning grey in his early 20s.
    Call me shallow, but I am really upset because I just Robstripstloct2007tony-robweb

The thing to be concerned about is when you find those grey pubes. I have noted that the grey moves downward. My chest hair is still salt & pepper (more salt now) and I have already found a couple grey pubes. When your toe hairs turns grey you are OLD.
    blank stare @ you
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:18 am

It could be worse, Sean Connery wore gray wigs in movies, he went bald at 21!
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Go over to the Korean hair supply place. They will hook you up some color for that.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Awe...I remember my first time. I does suck. But you are young and cute as a button, so screw those grays.
    Rainmaker
    Rainmaker
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 0

Post by Rainmaker Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:32 pm

A few grays doesn't make you old. I don't know why people bother coloring or covering up their graying hairs, nature always wins that fight.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:48 pm

Rainmaker wrote:A few grays doesn't make you old. I don't know why people bother coloring or covering up their graying hairs, nature always wins that fight.

My mother's a redhead and she dyes her hair every 21 days, and I'm the same way, if mine goes gray I'm not going to color it, but hers doesn't go gray, it goes white, and she's too young to look like an old woman so I can understand her doing it. I even got her a special swim cap for people with long hair so she can actually go swimming this year and not have to touch it up all the time.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:29 am

Hair dye and caps....you got options.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:47 am

May as well accept it because you can't beat it.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:54 am

I've got more than 2. My Mom really isn't sympathetic - says she got her first grey hair at 19 and that it's dignified. I don't feel the same way - lol!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:10 pm

My mother is 47 and she doesn't have any gray hair. My father has like 3 and he's 51. I hope I get their good fortune.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:24 pm

Rainmaker wrote:A few grays doesn't make you old. I don't know why people bother coloring or covering up their graying hairs, nature always wins that fight.

Not during business hours at Sally Beauty Supply. And if you go with the box stuff there's a 24 hr Walgreen's. big grin

I'm red til I'm dead. Nature is no match for me.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:53 am

CeCe wrote:

Not during business hours at Sally Beauty Supply. And if you go with the box stuff there's a 24 hr Walgreen's. big grin

I'm red til I'm dead. Nature is no match for me.

Basically. If I start noticeably aging and have the means to, I will go under the knife. Fuck growing old gracefully....I'm "30" for life.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:09 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:discovered 2 gray hairs!

sad news

Call me shallow, but I am really upset because I just Wyp_thatolddeviltime

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 30, 2024 4:37 am